Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 879 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-26-2017, 07:10 PM   #7025
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

any idea on what this new update is supposed to effect? & if your sliders still work properly after it??
Old 01-26-2017, 07:11 PM   #7026
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
any idea on what this new update is supposed to effect? & if your sliders still work properly after it??
Nothing to do with actual gameplay, the update was only for Madden Ultimate Team (MUT).
Old 01-26-2017, 08:51 PM   #7027
Rookie

I've followed a similar path to you guys and after not losing a game til season 3 in my steelers franchise I've taken up a Jets rebuild to make the afc east interesting.

One thing I've never seen before is M. Wilkerson's contract came up in the ready to negotiate section even though he's signed for 4 or 5 years. Must be because he's signed for ~12 mil and year and dropped all the way down to a 79 ovr in the latest roster. Now I can get him signed for about half his real life contract and make him an above average player if he keeps his superstar status.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #7028
Rookie

How do I do those season simulations that are based off of what happened in real life? I have no clue how to do them and am planning on simming my first season with the titans. Do y'all turn off trades during the simulation? If somebody could please tell me how to do this it would be great.
I'm planning on relocating the titans, just don't know where to yet.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #7029
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_22
How do I do those season simulations that are based off of what happened in real life? I have no clue how to do them and am planning on simming my first season with the titans. Do y'all turn off trades during the simulation? If somebody could please tell me how to do this it would be great.
I'm planning on relocating the titans, just don't know where to yet.
I turn off injuries and trades and relocations during a season sim. All you gotta do is go to League Schedule and for each game it says press A or X for "Actions" then you can Force either the away team or home team to win.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-26-2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-26-2017, 09:58 PM   #7030
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You might also want to take control of Chargers in preseason and relocate them to LA, if you want it more realistic.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:00 PM   #7031
Rookie

Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:18 AM   #7032
Rookie

Your penalty sliders have been known as one of the best in the community, but you recently changed yours to be a lot higher. Why did you decide to change them? And when did you?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »