Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 88 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2016, 10:58 PM   #697
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Complete the skills trainer people. I just learned so much.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:12 PM   #698
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

OVR: 0

I know you've explained how sensitive injury slider is in the past. But am just wondering are you experiencing many injuries in CFM?

I've only done Play Now and while I have had 2 or 3 injuries, none have kept them out longer than a few plays. Played roughly 15 to 20 games so far.
Old 09-02-2016, 11:32 PM   #699
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
I know you've explained how sensitive injury slider is in the past. But am just wondering are you experiencing many injuries in CFM?

I've only done Play Now and while I have had 2 or 3 injuries, none have kept them out longer than a few plays. Played roughly 15 to 20 games so far.
Played week one vs Giants and there were 3 injuries. All on Giants. Longest I saw was broken collarbone out for 8 weeks.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:06 AM   #700
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Played week one vs Giants and there were 3 injuries. All on Giants. Longest I saw was broken collarbone out for 8 weeks.
That's great to know! I guess they are just more noticeable and prevalent in CFM as opposed to play now.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #701
Rookie

Spitfirex007's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't understand how the cpu pass blocking is at zero, and I get zero pressure lol and is there a slider to actually get the qb to stop from whipping the ball out of bounds, while still in the pocket. This has been a problem for the last 2-3 maddens. Ea still to lazy to fix it. It works be a penalty

And does anybody adjust the xp sliders? I want realistic progress. It seems like as default, it will be a ridiculous grind just to upgrade 1 or 2 ratings
Old 09-03-2016, 12:08 AM   #702
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
That's great to know! I guess they are just more noticeable and prevalent in CFM as opposed to play now.
Im on the verge of turning down the injury slider. The sheer amount is just ludicrous for me at least
Old 09-03-2016, 12:11 AM   #703
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Had a go with USER QB accuracy at 12 and it worked great.

Sam Sleeves went 16-27, 248 yards and 2 TDS. Each completion just felt more earned and harder to come by. Should of been picked off too.

Ended up beat Jags 26-10 away. Bortles throwing 24-38, 312 yards and just the one touchdown. Again, the running sliders are on point! Both Ivory and Matthews averaging between 3 and 4 yards.

Still not feeling the QB pressure as much as I would like and with Pass Blocking at 0! Not much I can do.

The CPU kicker seems to lack a bit of power, with them rarely even making the distance from 45+ out.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:12 AM   #704
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha0ne
Im on the verge of turning down the injury slider. The sheer amount is just ludicrous for me at least
Wow, really? This in your CFM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »