Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 880 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-27-2017, 01:02 AM   #7033
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Your penalty sliders have been known as one of the best in the community, but you recently changed yours to be a lot higher. Why did you decide to change them? And when did you?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
About 2 weeks ago, I wasn't getting enough penalties in my opinion of realistic penalties occurrence. If you would like my previous penalties I can share them.

Previously I was getting a total between 5-7 a game. Currently I am getting a total of 10-14 a game. Average for the season is 12 total per game.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-27-2017 at 01:13 AM.
Old 01-27-2017, 01:05 AM   #7034
All Star

Flazko's Arena

My Previous Penalties were

Offside: 62
False Start: 54
Offensive Holding: 56
Defensive Holding: 64
Facemask: 52
Illegal Block In The Back: 50
Roughing The Passer: 50
Defensive Pass Interference: 64
Offensive Pass Interference: On
Kick Catch Interference: On
Intentional Grounding: On
Roughing The Kicker: On
Running Into The Kicker: On
Old 01-27-2017, 01:18 AM   #7035
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I usually see me get about 6 penalties and the cpu get about 5 per game which totals to 11, sometimes it's a little less and sometimes it's slightly more. I think as long as you're not getting over 9 penalties per team per game, it is good. It is madden so sometimes it may occur, I think that's very rare because through 14 games using my updated penalties I haven't got that yet. Keep in mind that quarter length also can dictate the more or less penalties you have. The more time you play, the more chance for penalties to occur. I'm using 15 mins.
Old 01-27-2017, 03:29 PM   #7036
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devin_Whitehead
Flazko, I just recently started using the light blue sliders on all madden. I am still blowing people out last night 30-0. It is more competitive but the other team cpu teams cannot run the ball and hardly take any shots down field. Do you have any suggestions? I am doing everything that is recommended on the light blue sliders. Would you recommend a different set of sliders or altering the sliders that I am using? Any ideas will help thank you. I just don't want to mess with them if you know how to fix them.
Do you have any tips for defense on all Madden? I find that. I always find that no matter how the game is going, if the cpu goes behind they will suddenly get some cheesy 80 yd td play (even if I've been holding them to 0 yards all game).

How do you stop the comeback AI inherent to all Madden?
Old 01-27-2017, 04:38 PM   #7037
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Do you have any tips for defense on all Madden? I find that. I always find that no matter how the game is going, if the cpu goes behind they will suddenly get some cheesy 80 yd td play (even if I've been holding them to 0 yards all game).

I'm not the best Madden player but certainly not the worst, the fact that all madden will create so much bs like that is exactly why I've settled on Default All-Pro. I can't stand the crap that happens when you're winning on All-Madden.... Late 4th quarter fumbles, back to back 50+ yard td passes by the cpu, robo qb by the cpu in the 4th quarter, cpu cent be tackled and breaks 3-4 tackles per play. It's just annoying. I've been an advocate for Realism, not so much competition, yes I want the games to be challenging but in a realistic manner. I can't stand all madden and I'm not going to be the one to have the best advice for you. I would get on YouTube and look up some tutorials or tip videos because I no longer will play All-Madden.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:43 PM   #7038
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull

You can't. It's All-Madden and whatever you're doing, the CPU will screw you and even the worst QB on the league will become a God, the worst offense will play like the Falcons and the worst defense will play like the Seahawks, Texans or Broncos. Thx to the patches which EA has released.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:52 PM   #7039
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
You can't. It's All-Madden and whatever you're doing, the CPU will screw you and even the worst QB on the league will become a God, the worst offense will play like the Falcons and the worst defense will play like the Seahawks, Texans or Broncos. Thx to the patches which EA has released.
Agreed.. It's best to either use default All-Pro or try customizing around All-Pro to get a fair challenge.
Old 01-27-2017, 06:50 PM   #7040
MVP

OVR: 6

Dunno I really don't have much issues with cheesy stuff happening once I get a lead. For me moreso is the disparity of scoring in general in the first half compared to the 2nd half.

I'd say a majority of my games end up with under 14 points scored by halftime for both teams. Then the 2nd half hits and it has a tendency of becoming a shootout.

I'll get stuffed for 3 quarters in my run game, then the 4th quarter hits and I end up with 125+ yards rushing total. Same happens with CPU.

Probably mostly comes down to player fatigue later in the game on defense.

Last edited by Helios12787; 01-27-2017 at 06:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »