Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2017, 11:14 AM   #7049
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCYoung86
Flazko,

I'll be trying your sliders out at some point today. I also agree with you, on the All-Madde/All-Pro situation. I find it that, All-Madden is overkill which makes the CPU almost unstoppable pretty much the whole entire game. When I first got Madden NFL 17 for my PS4, the first few weeks or so, all my games were played on All-Madden difficulty. After getting enough feel, on how All-Madden plays out, I've noticed that the CPU has a higher advantage over the USER which makes them pretty much impossible to beat/win a game. You will see annoying, situations happen like the QB throwing non-stop passes all the way down the field leading to a Touchdown right before the 1st half ends. Or that Superman interception, you end up throwing in the Redzone after putting a great drive together making it all the way down the field to tie the game before Halftime. Anyway due to the CPU on All-Madden being programmed as nonstoppable, I stopped playing on All-Madden all together. I'll be 31 next month, and playing Madden back in the early/mid 2000's (GameCube/PS2/XBOX), playing Madden NFL on All-Madden all it was for, it was for bragging rights basically and nothing else. If you played Franchise Mode back in those days, you played on All-Pro if you wanted to play a challenging but fair game too at the same time.

On the other hand, after being frustrated all the time I started playing games on All-Pro again which in my opinion is the best difficulty setting to play it on. Unlike All-Madden, where everything is boosted up for the CPU and drastically dropped for the USER. Everything on All-Pro is divided in half, and everything is is well evened/balanced out equally between both the CPU/User. All my years of playing Madden NFL, I've always enjoyed playing my games on All-Pro difficulty instead, which in my eyes is the more realistic and authentic difficulty to play on. Another thing I really like about All-Pro difficulty is, that the CPU won't blow you out unless you try. It's obviously, if you're just goofing around they'll just keep scoring on you just not as overkill as playing it on All-Madden. Playing games on All-Pro, and winning them all comes down to good decision, who had less penalties, choosing the right plays, taking one play at a time not forcing passes that shouldn't be thrown, etc. As long as you, go out there on the field and do your job just as they do in real life, chances are you'll walk away with the win. Unlike All-Madden, where the CPU in most cases just destroys you making you feel like you just played Madden NFL for the first time...lol! Idk but in all honesty, playing games on All-Pro keeps me on the edge of my seat, and overall is just a better experience playing Madden.

-RC
I agree with you. Thanks for sharing your opinion. There's 3 All-Pro Slider sets to choose from. I use the last set, the True Simulation Set (All-Pro).
Old 01-28-2017, 11:35 AM   #7050
Rookie

Will you still offer suggestions for those who enjoy your old all madden set you used? I really like them, the skiders dont feel like all madden to me but i get a realistic challenge, I was wondering if it's just because the 2 games I've played were against Fitzpatrick and Keenum but i was seeing quite a bit of struggling from the CPU offense but the games were still close so not too bad, do you see the CPU offense attack more when playing elite QBs?
Old 01-28-2017, 11:39 AM   #7051
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralsHockey
Will you still offer suggestions for those who enjoy your old all madden set you used? I really like them, the skiders dont feel like all madden to me but i get a realistic challenge, I was wondering if it's just because the 2 games I've played were against Fitzpatrick and Keenum but i was seeing quite a bit of struggling from the CPU offense but the games were still close so not too bad, do you see the CPU offense attack more when playing elite QBs?
I definitely see a difference between Fitzpatrick and Rodgers or Osweiler and Brady.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2017, 11:45 AM   #7052
Rookie

That's what I was hoping for, huge fan of that All Madden set, I liked how I was struggling in my Bucs franchise but when I played my Cowboys franchise I was slinging the ball with Dak and moving it well against a weak Redskins defense.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:49 AM   #7053
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
That's what I was hoping for, huge fan of that All Madden set, I liked how I was struggling in my Bucs franchise but when I played my Cowboys franchise I was slinging the ball with Dak and moving it well against a weak Redskins defense.
I'm confused.

In All Pro you can tell the difference of elite qbs but in All Madden all the qb's are pretty much the same (Robotic for the most part, unless you get really good pressure consistently)

Sorry, idk if I read your comment wrong or if you weren't specific.
Old 01-28-2017, 11:53 AM   #7054
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm confused.

In All Pro you can tell the difference of elite qbs but in All Madden all the qb's are pretty much the same (Robotic for the most part, unless you get really good pressure consistently)

Sorry, idk if I read your comment wrong or if you weren't specific.
My bad, I forgot to quote, but no I was hoping with that all madden set that elite qbs were distinguished, I haven't played an elite qb with that set yet so I cant comment.
I'd love to try all pro again, i do find it more balanced, i like how the CPU offense plays on all pro but I have yet to find an all pro set where you don't have to play no switch
Old 01-28-2017, 11:56 AM   #7055
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
My bad, I forgot to quote, but no I was hoping with that all madden set that elite qbs were distinguished, I haven't played an elite qb with that set yet so I cant comment.
I'd love to try all pro again, i do find it more balanced, i like how the CPU offense plays on all pro but I have yet to find an all pro set where you don't have to play no switch
There's no all madden set where it's distinguished. It's known in the community that all madden qb slider is broken. One of the many reasons I went back to All-Pro. I've always use the difficulty right before the last. On Madden I've always been an all pro player and ncaa college football I've always played on All American instead of Heisman. Madden Devs have stated on many occasions that All Pro is where the game plays best and they do all their testing.

For all madden users, all you can do is hope and pray that the rumors are true and an update is coming in February to fix the all madden Robotic QB issue.

Trust me I've tested every slider from 0-45 for all madden qb accuracy, it's all the same. You just need to get pressure and hope you have good corners to stay on the WRs.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-28-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2017, 12:05 PM   #7056
All Star

Flazko's Arena

GeneralsHockey,

Try this on all madden

Whatever game speed you like.
(preferably Normal or Slow for this set but you can use whatever you want.)

50 player speed parity scale.

Accuracy 0/0
Pass Block 0/0
WR Catching 40/40

Run blocking 50/50
Fumbles 50/50

Pass Reaction 100/100
Interceptions 40/40
Pass coverage 100/100

Tackling 60/60

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »