Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 02-03-2017, 07:13 PM   #7097
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well I'm out of town this weekend but Monday I'll give your set a try and see how it goes. If it goes well I'll make some adjustments of my preferences and post it here in the comments for anyone who's interested. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for sharing.
Yep, I'm interested for sure. Have a good weekend, and I'll be looking out for your feedback and any adjustments.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:15 PM   #7098
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Raider_Ren82 I tried out the set you posted at the top of this page and MAN. I was held to 3 points in my Browns game and it didn't feel cheesy. That hasn't happened to me in any game of madden EVER vs the CPU.

Had a chance to go up 10-9 and dove for the pylon and my receiver got the ball knocked out of his hand at the pylon

Ended up losing 16-3.
Did you enjoy the game?
Old 02-03-2017, 07:41 PM   #7099
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

I watched the madden MLG tournament for the first time lol. Do you guys think you could hang??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #7100
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20
I watched the madden MLG tournament for the first time lol. Do you guys think you could hang??

I watched it to lol I think Trueboy would whip me. He's a good player.
Old 02-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #7101
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

Quote:
I watched it to lol I think Trueboy would whip me. He's a good player.

I only caught the semifinals, but it seems most of the players use bunch formation offenses and a mix of exotic dime or quarters defenses. My only problem is that I'm used to playing on all madden. But playing in front of so many people can be nerve racking so I give them props! I think the philly kid is gonna take the finals.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2017, 08:32 PM   #7102
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Joshc1977 says to go and set up a cfm where you control all teams, then go and set up the auto subs for every team. He says that helps but it is what it is. I use 65 fatigue with 15 min quarters and I see nice subs for the most part.
Actually, to clarify, I think something has been mis-contrued....I don't think this at all.

If you do not control the coach/owner of your opponent for a given week (like in a single-team CFM), the CPU will "slave" off of your autosub settings. However, if you control the coach/owner of your opponent (like if you were doing a 32 team CFM), then you should set their autosubs as well.

(FWIW, I know some guys have had success this patch with 75 fatigue for 15 minute quarters and default autosubs).
Old 02-03-2017, 08:34 PM   #7103
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20
I only caught the semifinals, but it seems most of the players use bunch formation offenses and a mix of exotic dime or quarters defenses. My only problem is that I'm used to playing on all madden. But playing in front of so many people can be nerve racking so I give them props! I think the philly kid is gonna take the finals.

These guys practice all day long, they're pros for a reason. It's fun to watch but I wouldn't be able to focus knowing so many people are watching my every move lol . I think he's gonna take it to.
Old 02-03-2017, 08:36 PM   #7104
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Actually, to clarify, I think something has been mis-contrued....I don't think this at all.

If you do not control the coach/owner of your opponent for a given week (like in a single-team CFM), the CPU will "slave" off of your autosub settings. However, if you control the coach/owner of your opponent (like if you were doing a 32 team CFM), then you should set their autosubs as well.

(FWIW, I know some guys have had success this patch with 75 fatigue for 15 minute quarters and default autosubs).
Maybe I read what you posted wrong so thanks for clarifying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »