Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2017, 07:13 PM   #7097
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well I'm out of town this weekend but Monday I'll give your set a try and see how it goes. If it goes well I'll make some adjustments of my preferences and post it here in the comments for anyone who's interested. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for sharing.
Yep, I'm interested for sure. Have a good weekend, and I'll be looking out for your feedback and any adjustments.
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:15 PM   #7098
#ChampionsClub
 
Raider Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,623
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Raider_Ren82 I tried out the set you posted at the top of this page and MAN. I was held to 3 points in my Browns game and it didn't feel cheesy. That hasn't happened to me in any game of madden EVER vs the CPU.

Had a chance to go up 10-9 and dove for the pylon and my receiver got the ball knocked out of his hand at the pylon

Ended up losing 16-3.
Did you enjoy the game?
Raider Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:41 PM   #7099
Rookie
 
blazenmusic20's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I watched the madden MLG tournament for the first time lol. Do you guys think you could hang??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blazenmusic20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:44 PM   #7100
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20
I watched the madden MLG tournament for the first time lol. Do you guys think you could hang??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I watched it to lol I think Trueboy would whip me. He's a good player.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #7101
Rookie
 
blazenmusic20's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I watched it to lol I think Trueboy would whip me. He's a good player.


I only caught the semifinals, but it seems most of the players use bunch formation offenses and a mix of exotic dime or quarters defenses. My only problem is that I'm used to playing on all madden. But playing in front of so many people can be nerve racking so I give them props! I think the philly kid is gonna take the finals.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blazenmusic20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2017, 08:32 PM   #7102
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 8,977
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Joshc1977 says to go and set up a cfm where you control all teams, then go and set up the auto subs for every team. He says that helps but it is what it is. I use 65 fatigue with 15 min quarters and I see nice subs for the most part.
Actually, to clarify, I think something has been mis-contrued....I don't think this at all.

If you do not control the coach/owner of your opponent for a given week (like in a single-team CFM), the CPU will "slave" off of your autosub settings. However, if you control the coach/owner of your opponent (like if you were doing a 32 team CFM), then you should set their autosubs as well.

(FWIW, I know some guys have had success this patch with 75 fatigue for 15 minute quarters and default autosubs).
__________________
If you aren't accountable for your "losses", you shouldn't take credit for your "wins".
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:34 PM   #7103
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20
I only caught the semifinals, but it seems most of the players use bunch formation offenses and a mix of exotic dime or quarters defenses. My only problem is that I'm used to playing on all madden. But playing in front of so many people can be nerve racking so I give them props! I think the philly kid is gonna take the finals.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These guys practice all day long, they're pros for a reason. It's fun to watch but I wouldn't be able to focus knowing so many people are watching my every move lol . I think he's gonna take it to.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 08:36 PM   #7104
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Actually, to clarify, I think something has been mis-contrued....I don't think this at all.

If you do not control the coach/owner of your opponent for a given week (like in a single-team CFM), the CPU will "slave" off of your autosub settings. However, if you control the coach/owner of your opponent (like if you were doing a 32 team CFM), then you should set their autosubs as well.

(FWIW, I know some guys have had success this patch with 75 fatigue for 15 minute quarters and default autosubs).
Maybe I read what you posted wrong so thanks for clarifying.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Top -