Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 889 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-03-2017, 08:40 PM   #7105
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

The only thing that bugs me about the tournament is that everyone has the same exact players lol my guess is it's to make the games fair. All I've seen is Aaron Rodgers at QB, Jerry Rice at WR and Ricky Williams at RB for everyone lol
Old 02-03-2017, 08:58 PM   #7106
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Actually, to clarify, I think something has been mis-contrued....I don't think this at all.

If you do not control the coach/owner of your opponent for a given week (like in a single-team CFM), the CPU will "slave" off of your autosub settings. However, if you control the coach/owner of your opponent (like if you were doing a 32 team CFM), then you should set their autosubs as well.

(FWIW, I know some guys have had success this patch with 75 fatigue for 15 minute quarters and default autosubs).
Wow, safe to try 75 fatigue with 15 min quarters and my auto-subs? (I have RBs and D-line at 90/85)

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 02-03-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 02-03-2017, 09:05 PM   #7107
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The only thing that bugs me about the tournament is that everyone has the same exact players lol my guess is it's to make the games fair. All I've seen is Aaron Rodgers at QB, Jerry Rice at WR and Ricky Williams at RB for everyone lol
And they're not sim style players
Old 02-03-2017, 10:58 PM   #7108
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

Yooooo that was one incredible finish!!! Damn I feel bad for Problem, but philly earned it! Yeah raider they have zero interest in sim lol. That was fun to watch tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-04-2017, 12:46 AM   #7109
MVP

OVR: 6

Raider_Ren yea I had a ton of fun in that 16-3 loss. I was getting the ball down field but my lack of a run game was preventing me from getting into the endzone. Also threw a redzone pick. I'll need a few games to see if the run game balances out a little, but other than that it felt really good.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:34 AM   #7110
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Raider_Ren yea I had a ton of fun in that 16-3 loss. I was getting the ball down field but my lack of a run game was preventing me from getting into the endzone. Also threw a redzone pick. I'll need a few games to see if the run game balances out a little, but other than that it felt really good.
Cool, glad you enjoyed. As always, I give credit to Flazko for any set that I put together. I use his concepts and work from there.

As for the run game, give it a few games. The running game will balance out. You have to stay patient with it. It's a real grind. If you have a weak O-line you may have a tougher time. My first game I struggled rushing big time. My immediate redaction was to make a slider change. However after sticking with it, I have decided to leave it. One of the problems that I've had with all-pro is that the running game was too easy. I'd consistently break a couple of home run plays in the ground game each game - it wasn't realistic.

This formula gives me that grind it out style of gameplay that I desire. If it's too frustrating for you, you can increase user run blocking slightly (I wouldn't go higher than 10-20), and/ or you can reduce CPU tackling to 50-65. I would give it a chance though before you make any changes. Most NFL ground games are extremely frustrating. It's a bunch of -2, -1, 0, 1 and 2 yard carries. Then you'll get those 6-8 yard or 10-12 yard blasts. Occasionally, you'll break through the second level. Then of course with Flazko's penalties, you'll see that yellow hankie for offensive holding, smh lol!

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 02-04-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old 02-04-2017, 08:37 AM   #7111
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazenmusic20
Yooooo that was one incredible finish!!! Damn I feel bad for Problem, but philly earned it! Yeah raider they have zero interest in sim lol. That was fun to watch tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that was crazy. It's like watching a completely different sport altogether!
Old 02-04-2017, 09:23 AM   #7112
Rookie

So is the general consensus that all pro fast speed goves abetter challenege?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »