Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 894 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-07-2017, 09:32 PM   #7145
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
Excuse me being a noob but how do you force wins and loses so it reflects this past season?
Go to league schedule, then under each game press A or X (Ps4 users) for "actions", then it'll say "Force Home Win" or "Force Away Win", select which one you want, the team on the right is Home and the team on left is Away. I go to espn on my phone and look at the league schedule week by week. It takes a while but it's worth it.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:35 PM   #7146
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So for anyone interested, I am going to start a year 2 cfm. I am setting up a (as an Owner) cfm by simulating the first season which of course was this past nfl season that concluded in the Patriots beating the Falcons in Superbowl 51. I of course will he using my Cowboys in quest for Superbowl #6. I will sim this season and force wins and losses that reflect what happened this past season, that way everything is up to speed with reality. I of course will be moving the Chargers to LA, I will also look to trade Tony Romo in the offseason to 1 of the 4 teams he has expressed interest in, which are: Denver, Kansas City, Arizona and Houston. I will see who gives me the best deal. I will not edit the draft class because that's way too much work than I'm already going to be doing. I'm fine with the draft classes as is, I just like to edit the rookie qb's throwing styles because they all are given "generic" style which bothers me. I will not make any free agent signings or trades until year 2, I limit myself to two trades per year and they must be starter for starter or players of close to equal value. In my cfm I will share my settings and sliders down below. I really have grown to dislike All-Madden over the past two years because I feel it doesn't play realistic unless you make some drastic changes to sliders. The one pet peeve I have with All-Madden is the qbs all feel Robotic to me but I have concluded that I will not let that bother me, I will accept it because I want a true challenge. I have a good Dallas team and I want it to be a tough road to Superbowl 52 in Minneapolis, so I will stick it out through All-Madden because since Monday I have been working hard on a set to give me some great Realism while making it pretty challenging for me. I will really need to try my butt off and focus and make good decisions to get the wins. This set will probably not please everyone but I'm just sharing what I will be going to use in case anyone is interested. I will try and play 1-2 games a day, there will sometimes be days where I play 3 or where I take a break and don't play any but I will post stats and results for each game and post about anything interesting in my cfm.

*I am using the final EA roster update.

Sliders and Settings:

All-Madden
15 mins / 12 sec
Normal Game Speed
Auto Flip: OFF
Ball Carrier Moves: MANUAL
Auto Strafe: OFF
Ball Hawk: ON
Heat Seeker: ON
Switch Assist: ON
Visual Feedback: ON
Injuries: 45
Fatigue: 65
Speed Parity: 40

All Sliders are the same for both User and CPU..

QB Accuracy: 10
Pass Blocking: 25
WR Catching: 45

Run Blocking: 25
Fumbles: 55

Reaction Time: 100
Interceptions: 40
Pass Coverage: 50

Tackling: 60

FG Power: 55
FG Accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 50
Punt Accuracy: 75
Kickoff Power: 50

I use my Penalties and Auto Subs that are posted on first page.

I also use Tdawg's XP Sliders.

CFM Specific Settings/ League Settings:

(Starting Point is Preseason, Role is Owner, I turn injuries off while I sim, once I get past Superbowl 51 I will turn injuries back on, I do this because I don't want unnecessary injuries to occur going into year 2 where I will start playing.)

League Settings:
Skill Level: All Madden
Game Speed: Normal
League Type: Owners Only
Instant Starter: On
Trade Deadline: On
Trade Type: Disabled (I will enable All Trades after Superbowl 51)
Coach Firing: On
Salary Cap: On
Relocation: Users Only (I will take control of Chargers and start the relocation process, once the process is complete I will retire from Chargers and disable Relocations)
Injury: Off (Until after Superbowl 51, then I will put it On)
Pre Existing Injuries: On
Practice Suqad Stealing: On
Player Progress: Every 4 Weeks
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock: 12
Fill Roster: Off
Resign Players: Off
Progress Players: Off
Sign Free Agents: Off
Tutorial Pop Ups: Off

This set looks really good. ive been testing a lot of various combinations lately. this years madden is very frustrating to tune ,especially in the secondary. i cant get the user side to play the same as the cpu side. Im looking for a balance where it doesnt feel like the cpu is getting that all madden boost. I want to think i can compensate that difference with sliders but i cant seem to figure it out. im currently testing reaction 90 int 55 cov 90 vs cpu at 50/35/75. i feel the cpu plays really well and realistic.

Even with those settings , ive only picked off one pass in 5 games vs. cpu at 8.
i feel the user coverage leaves too much space and doesnt react the way the cpu does. I dont have this issue on fast speed its only on normal, but normal seems to flow a little better. i think its mainly in this years madden a lot of people are discussion the terrible man coverage and zones not working right. i swear my two outside corners play 10yards off the ball every play. no matter their ratings. lol i know its not for the lack of me trying to fix that.

ill give your set up a shot and see what 100/50 does. We are pretty close in everything else. i tend to boost the cpu a little more to keep me honest mainly in rb i love it at 45 for cpu.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:36 PM   #7147
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Love it man. Keep us all posted. A bit of irony if you will. You've been selling All-Pro, and I've been selling All-Madden. You're now committing to All-Madden, and I'm committed to All-Pro. I'm currently 2-1-1 in my 2016 Raider CFM.

However, I love your idea of sim'ing the 2016 season. I may do the same, with one twist however. I may force the Raiders to finish 1-15, so Del Rio gets fired. I'll then get hired as the head coach for 2017, and can do the entire off season myself. For the record, I love Del Rio, but this might make for an interesting twist.

Hard to say what exactly I'll do bc I do have Zeke right now in my existing CFM... but I love the idea

I'm sticking with my All-Pro CPU weighted slider set. I love the realism of all-pro, and the challenge of the slider set itself. I can use 15 min/ 12 sec quarters, your penalties (which are awesome sauce by the way), 65 fatigue and my auto-subs. I'm finally really loving Madden 17. Thanks Flazko.
I am only doing All Madden because I want a true test, even if it's unfair sometimes. I'm gonna suck it up and put up with not seeing many errant throws. I will continue to vouch for All-Pro as the most realistic difficulty. And Zeke is a beast, he's really fun to use.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:39 PM   #7148
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
This set looks really good. ive been testing a lot of various combinations lately. this years madden is very frustrating to tune ,especially in the secondary. i cant get the user side to play the same as the cpu side. Im looking for a balance where it doesnt feel like the cpu is getting that all madden boost. I want to think i can compensate that difference with sliders but i cant seem to figure it out. im currently testing reaction 90 int 55 cov 90 vs cpu at 50/35/75. i feel the cpu plays really well and realistic.

Even with those settings , ive only picked off one pass in 5 games vs. cpu at 8.
i feel the user coverage leaves too much space and doesnt react the way the cpu does. I dont have this issue on fast speed its only on normal, but normal seems to flow a little better. i think its mainly in this years madden a lot of people are discussion the terrible man coverage and zones not working right. i swear my two outside corners play 10yards off the ball every play. no matter their ratings. lol i know its not for the lack of me trying to fix that.

ill give your set up a shot and see what 100/50 does. We are pretty close in everything else. i tend to boost the cpu a little more to keep me honest mainly in rb i love it at 45 for cpu.
Yeah, my whole issue with all madden is the qb's are too Robotic and the cpu gets a huge unfair boost. I think I made it a little more fair now but I do want a good challenge so I'm gonna stick it out no matter what comes of the set. Let me know how it goes for you. I set everything up in my Cfm and I'll be playing week 1 tomorrow.

I did 100/50 for reaction and coverage because I like how 100 on all madden gives the AI a true brain, sometimes they bite on a pump fake or read the wrong route or sometimes they read properly and lock up the WRs or TEs, I think 100 is giving them 100% effort, that's my theory and the 50 is to let the CBs and Safeties show their true coverage abilities.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-07-2017 at 09:42 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:43 PM   #7149
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Odd- I'm using my all-pro set with Flazko's penalties and fatigue at 65 (15 min quarters) and I'm getting a realistic amount of penalties. Not a ton, but enough to have an impact.
I haven't got more than 12 penalties per team yet... I think it's about right..

I do find it strange that I've never experienced the False Start glitch..
Old 02-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #7150
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I AM BEYOND MAD!!!!!! After taking a little break I got on Madden so I could go through the Draft and my cfm doesn't want to load!!!!! The file is corrupted! I've never had this happen, I'm not going to delete the file yet, I'm going to see if it's just a glitch and wait it out. I'm going to try resetting my xbox and see if it fixes. I've already hard reset it but nothing is helping. Just my luck! I really don't want to spend an other 2 hours setting it up again lol

Edit: Unplugging my xbox and waiting 30 seconds helped I guess, my file was able to load.. Thank you Jesus.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-07-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:26 PM   #7151
Rookie

Very similar to the set that I've used and adjusted.

QB Acc 18
Pass Block 10

Results in great defensive players rushing the QB quickly. I also believe QB acc results in them throwing when under pressure instead of taking a sack. Sometimes leads to a pick or an easy in-completion.

I've also got reaction set to 50. With QB's throwing under pressure, the reaction time been crazy would lead to games with QB's 10/28
Old 02-07-2017, 10:30 PM   #7152
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I AM BEYOND MAD!!!!!! After taking a little break I got on Madden so I could go through the Draft and my cfm doesn't want to load!!!!! The file is corrupted! I've never had this happen, I'm not going to delete the file yet, I'm going to see if it's just a glitch and wait it out. I'm going to try resetting my xbox and see if it fixes. I've already hard reset it but nothing is helping. Just my luck! I really don't want to spend an other 2 hours setting it up again lol

Edit: Unplugging my xbox and waiting 30 seconds helped I guess, my file was able to load.. Thank you Jesus.
So you're back in business??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »