Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2017, 11:17 AM   #7177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey Flazko, which set is the most challenging for an experienced gamer? And which is the best to set the speed parity on? I am also curious... you did not post any results on the set you started using recently the all madden set. what were your results? I am an all madden type of player but im looking for a great set to start my offline cfm (something challenging to keep my really engaged.)
Old 02-09-2017, 11:28 AM   #7178
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroBomaye
Hey Flazko, which set is the most challenging for an experienced gamer? And which is the best to set the speed parity on? I am also curious... you did not post any results on the set you started using recently the all madden set. what were your results? I am an all madden type of player but im looking for a great set to start my offline cfm (something challenging to keep my really engaged.)
Try my personal set posted at the bottom of main page under WHAT DOES FLAZKO USE or you can try my Red Set . And I haven't posted results because I haven't started the cfm yet, I plan to do so today lol

Everything is set up in my Cfm, I just haven't played week 1 yet. I play San Francisco. I'll post results later after I play it.

*I do recommend using my penalties with my sets, makes it more challenging and realistic, your choice.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-09-2017 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:36 PM   #7179
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Hi Flazko, I'm new to Madden on latest consoles, last time I played it would have been mega drive days!!!

I downloaded your sliders from Xbox in game on recommendation from someone on fifa17 forum, but they are different to what's posted on OP, have I done something wrong or do I need to alter them in settings now???

Also which set would you recommend for someone who watches football week in week out but hasn't played it on a computer for years???

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-09-2017, 03:39 PM   #7180
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Hi Flazko, I'm new to Madden on latest consoles, last time I played it would have been mega drive days!!!

I downloaded your sliders from Xbox in game on recommendation from someone on fifa17 forum, but they are different to what's posted on OP, have I done something wrong or do I need to alter them in settings now???

Also which set would you recommend for someone who watches football week in week out but hasn't played it on a computer for years???

Thanks

I've been a little busy lately but A lot of people like the sliders I have on Madden Share as is so that's why I haven't touched it. It's most downloaded slider file on Xbox one 😀

I would recommend the Blue Set or True Simulation Set (All-Pro) to start.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-09-2017 at 03:52 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 03:48 PM   #7181
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone, idk if any of you remember but a few days ago I was having trouble loading my Cfm... Well it's crashed so I need to set it up again, I think it happened because my daughter turned off my xbox while I was saving the other day but nonetheless I will set it up again and play my week 1 game immediately. It's going to take me about an hour and half to set it all up and an other hour to play the game but I will post stats after the game. Just a note, this time I had a change of heart and am going to keep Tony Romo as my starter and Dak as my back up. I will still move Chargers to LA and all the other stuff. I'll post any important details like retirements, trades, position changes, signings, releases and stuff like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2017, 04:53 PM   #7182
Pro

adoptedscouse's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've been a little busy lately but A lot of people like the sliders I have on Madden Share as is so that's why I haven't touched it. It's most downloaded slider file on Xbox one

I would recommend the Blue Set or True Simulation Set (All-Pro) to start.

Thanks mate, would you recommend using assists until I get used to things as well?

Old 02-09-2017, 04:54 PM   #7183
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoptedscouse
Thanks mate, would you recommend using assists until I get used to things as well?

Assists are all personal preference so it's up to you. I Personally only use them when playing on All-Madden. I don't use them on All-Pro.

I would recommend not using any but it's up to u.
Old 02-09-2017, 05:25 PM   #7184
Rookie

Hey guys, I just started playing offline franchise today and I'm using the blue set sliders. In my first preseason game against the Buccaneers I got destroyed.
The final score was 45-6. I rarely completed a pass. I got intercepted 3 times. Couldn't run the ball either.

On the other hand, the Bucs had 47 rushes for 317 yards and passed 27 times for almost 200 yards.

I'm thinking about changing some both player and CPU sliders but I don't know what to adjust. Could anyone here give some suggestions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »