Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 901 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-09-2017, 11:55 PM   #7201
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm beyond sorry for anyone who was interested in my year 2 cfm, my file is now freezing my xbox every time I go to load it. I'm just going to Uninstall and then reinstall the game and then just start a regular cfm and try enjoying the game. I'm also just gonna use default All-Pro 50 sliders because there's supposed to be a patch coming and I'm tired of messing with sliders. I think the game gets a little crazy if you get too far from default 50. The game was ment to be tuned at 50 and I'm a bigger fan of All-Pro than All-Madden. This really sucks. Again, I'm very sorry to anyone who was interested, I'm gonna start from year 1 and try going as far as I can until Madden 18 is released, I hope it doesn't screw up again. I'll remove my personal set from main page so that way I don't mislead anyone.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-09-2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:12 AM   #7202
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm so disappointed...... I'm gonna take a break, I'll play game 1 vs Giants tomorrow I guess and I'll post stats and details of my cfm tomorrow....
Old 02-10-2017, 02:10 AM   #7203
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm beyond sorry for anyone who was interested in my year 2 cfm, my file is now freezing my xbox every time I go to load it. I'm just going to Uninstall and then reinstall the game and then just start a regular cfm and try enjoying the game. I'm also just gonna use default All-Pro 50 sliders because there's supposed to be a patch coming and I'm tired of messing with sliders. I think the game gets a little crazy if you get too far from default 50. The game was ment to be tuned at 50 and I'm a bigger fan of All-Pro than All-Madden. This really sucks. Again, I'm very sorry to anyone who was interested, I'm gonna start from year 1 and try going as far as I can until Madden 18 is released, I hope it doesn't screw up again. I'll remove my personal set from main page so that way I don't mislead anyone.

That sucks man... well thanks for all the info yea i may just try the SB with default all pro, it may backfire on me but the last 2 games have been alil to easy on pro with a slider set i found, QB Acc is the one driving me nuts most, We will see what the patch brings, Hopefully its not all focused on online stuff, and MUT and all that,
Old 02-10-2017, 02:13 AM   #7204
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
That sucks man... well thanks for all the info yea i may just try the SB with default all pro, it may backfire on me but the last 2 games have been alil to easy on pro with a slider set i found, QB Acc is the one driving me nuts most, We will see what the patch brings, Hopefully its not all focused on online stuff, and MUT and all that,
Yeah, I'm still pretty upset, I pretty much wasted my whole day just trying to set everything up perfect, it's the second time my game freezes when I go to load my cfm. I Uninstalled Madden then reinstalled it and I went ahead and started a cfm but I'm going to start at year 1 and try taking my boys to Superbowl 51. I'm going to use default All-Pro along with my penalties and auto subs because in my opinion they haven't been proven to affect gameplay. I'm still using 15 mins with 13 run off. 50 for injuries, 65 for fatigue and 50 for speed parity on Normal game speed.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:17 AM   #7205
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you use complete 50 default sliders on All-Pro it can be very realistic and challenging and like I said the game is tuned on all pro at default 50 so if there's ever tuners or patches released, you won't have to go again and mess with anything. Try it out.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:22 AM   #7206
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Idk if my game was glitching out or what but I really don't want to go and set everything up again and then it do it to me for a 3rd time. Hopefully re-installing the game helped the problem but I'll just start from year 1 and try seeing how many season I can get through until Madden 18 is released.
Old 02-10-2017, 02:31 AM   #7207
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Cool, I try to make it as real as i can but its just a game to, Gotta remember that, haha, I try to at least get my stats to be about what the game is simming to,

Iam about to actually stream my SB game on Twitch if anyone is interested, Im in my 11th season, Lost in the 2021 SB, Man this has been the most frustrating season with injuries, Total games lost by week 1 starters is around ummm 24 total/ish somewhere in there, my starting QB and MLB is out for the SB, this is the 2nd time my LB has missed games this season, im thinking he is injury proned haa, And if interested, this link goes to my franchise news, stats and everything about the league, division champs, super bowl champs, stat leaders, and then on page 2 its more of just my team, anyways ill cut this short. GL..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

and this is my twich account: https://www.twitch.tv/footballer32
Old 02-10-2017, 07:20 AM   #7208
Pro

OVR: 1

Hey flazko what was the changes you made to your all madden set you was using before u went to all pro

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »