Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 903 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #7217
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Nice. Let me know details of anything interesting (cuts or trades or storylines, Ect) and stats.
Definitely will do. I'm gonna keep it simple in year 1 as far as roster moves go, but I'll start mixing it up once I get to 2017.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:28 PM   #7218
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Definitely will do. I'm gonna keep it simple in year 1 as far as roster moves go, but I'll start mixing it up once I get to 2017.
Same here, only thing is I am gonna use Randy Gregory, Tony Romo, Demarcus Lawrence, Jaylon Smith. Some players that were injured or suspended. I might still release Ronaldo McClain, not sure. I'm not really a fan of him.

Im also not gonna bother with moving Chargers to LA.. I don't think.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:05 PM   #7219
Rookie

Flazko this sounds like a dumb question, but does slow speed make the game play slower? I just switched to slow from normal and I found I have been doing much better when it comes to passing and running. I haven't really noticed players running slower, though.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #7220
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
Flazko this sounds like a dumb question, but does slow speed make the game play slower? I just switched to slow from normal and I found I have been doing much better when it comes to passing and running. I haven't really noticed players running slower, though.
It just makes the global speed slower, ball trajectory, player movements, reactions, Ect.
Players speeds will still be the same, they will still get the same separations it just takes a little longer because the global speed of everything is slower.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:07 PM   #7221
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Same here, only thing is I am gonna use Randy Gregory, Tony Romo, Demarcus Lawrence, Jaylon Smith. Some players that were injured or suspended. I might still release Ronaldo McClain, not sure. I'm not really a fan of him.

Im also not gonna bother with moving Chargers to LA.. I don't think.
Ok bud, I'm gonna play week 1 tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

And I agree on the suspended players. Since there isn't a suspended category in Madden, I'm not going to adhere to one. I'll be using Aldon Smith as a pass rusher. I may make a play on Josh Gordon in the off season, but that's a bit off at the moment.
Old 02-10-2017, 07:09 PM   #7222
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok bud, I'm gonna play week 1 tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

And I agree on the suspended players. Since there isn't a suspended category in Madden, I'm not going to adhere to one. I'll be using Aldon Smith as a pass rusher. I may make a play on Josh Gordon in the off season, but that's a bit off at the moment.
Same here I'll play week 1 tonight or tomorrow. I'll post stats.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:10 PM   #7223
Rookie

theeglove828's Arena

Quote:
All Madden
Normal
Speed Parity 40
Injuries 45
Fatigue 65

For both cpu and user

Qb accuracy 0
Pass Block 100
Wr Catch 40

Run Block 100
Fumbles 55

Reaction 100
Interceptions 35
Coverage 100

Tackling 60
Just played my first game with these sliders and it was probably one of the best games I've played in a while. The Bengals got me for a safety with 6 minutes left and I thought it was over but I managed to come back in OT for a win. I definitely noticed some errant throws from both QBs, especially from Hackenberg whose known for his poor accuracy. The Bengals had multiple long drives as well which was a welcome site after seeing big play after big play in some of my past CFMs. Some stats I had were

Christian Hackenberg - 27-40 307 yards 4TD-2INT
The first pick I threw was my fault but the second one was a poor throw and that might've been the first time I've thrown a pick because of poor accuracy.

Andy Dalton - 24-29 278 yards 2TD-0INT

Matt Forte - 24Att 143 yards 5.9ypc

Giovani Bernard - 27Att 155 yards 5.7ypc 1TD

I might fiddle with the user run blocking sliders, it was a little to easy to run the ball. I'm gonna give it a couple more games to see how it balances out. All in all I'm liking this set so far even though it's only been one game.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:12 PM   #7224
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
Just played my first game with these sliders and it was probably one of the best games I've played in a while. The Bengals got me for a safety with 6 minutes left and I thought it was over but I managed to come back in OT for a win. I definitely noticed some errant throws from both QBs, especially from Hackenberg whose known for his poor accuracy. The Bengals had multiple long drives as well which was a welcome site after seeing big play after big play in some of my past CFMs. Some stats I had were

Christian Hackenberg - 27-40 307 yards 4TD-2INT
The first pick I threw was my fault but the second one was a poor throw and that might've been the first time I've thrown a pick because of poor accuracy.

Andy Dalton - 24-29 278 yards 2TD-0INT

Matt Forte - 24Att 143 yards 5.9ypc

Giovani Bernard - 27Att 155 yards 5.7ypc 1TD

I might fiddle with the user run blocking sliders, it was a little to easy to run the ball. I'm gonna give it a couple more games to see how it balances out. All in all I'm liking this set so far even though it's only been one game.
Awesome. Adjust whatever you need to.
Glad you liked it though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »