Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 02-11-2017, 01:16 AM   #7225
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Gotta question for you flazko.... I'm gonna try your set you just posted... but what did you select at the beginning of the game after the intro when you're using the rams (all pro, all Madden?) I've heard even what you select here can affect future gameplay
Old 02-11-2017, 01:29 AM   #7226
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Gotta question for you flazko.... I'm gonna try your set you just posted... but what did you select at the beginning of the game after the intro when you're using the rams (all pro, all Madden?) I've heard even what you select here can affect future gameplay
I selected All Pro. I'm an All Pro player. If you're into All Madden then select that.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:39 AM   #7227
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I selected All Pro. I'm an All Pro player. If you're into All Madden then select that.
Thanks appreciate it
Old 02-11-2017, 05:01 AM   #7228
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

I think im going back to default haha im on all pro, i did my first game of the season, defending champs, but i used a different slider set it wasnt way way off of default, it started out like wow no defense for either team and then it was like the game slowed us both down to kinda keep it real, ive noticed the game never has like 95-65 scores, u know unreal, it kinda always levels out,

I wont 48-24 but i did beat cleveland lol, of course they are not to bad right now at this point in my franchise, Starting my 12th season.

but anyways the stats on this game were kinda crazy well mainly my sacks and passing.

My QB completed his first 15 passes, and this is all coach mode, he ended 20-25 for 349 yards and 5 tds, granted that seems alot, but ive seen some Qbs on here get that in sim games to, My star RB struggled alil 18 rushes 47 yards 2.6 per carry but hey some games will be that way, We had 9 sacks on the game, dang lol.. I think QB ACC was at 20 and Cov and Reaction were at 60, RB was around 60 for them and 50 for me,

Their RB had 114 yds on 19 carries but one run was 40 yards, It was 31-21 at half, but in 2nd half it was 17-3 me. Of course i started running it more to run out clock. anywhoooo, ill try all pro 50 all sliders next game, i did that in the SB and it was 17-15
Old 02-11-2017, 03:49 PM   #7229
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

What a wild opener. At the half, I trail the Saints 16-11.
Old 02-11-2017, 04:46 PM   #7230
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What a wild opener. At the half, I trail the Saints 16-11.
Ok wow, that was the craziest game of Madden that I've played in a while. I came back from that 16-11 halftime deficit to win 21-16. I'll post some stats next. My scoring consisted of one offensive TD, a blocked XP returned for 2, a safety and a defensive TD. I threw 3 INTs with Carr; all were forced passed. None the less, our D stepped up big time keeping Brees and co. out of the end zone at the end of the game.

Very enjoyable experience.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #7231
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ok wow, that was the craziest game of Madden that I've played in a while. I came back from that 16-11 halftime deficit to win 21-16. I'll post some stats next. My scoring consisted of one offensive TD, a blocked XP returned for 2, a safety and a defensive TD. I threw 3 INTs with Carr; all were forced passed. None the less, our D stepped up big time keeping Brees and co. out of the end zone at the end of the game.

Very enjoyable experience.
That's awesome bro. What were your stats and the cpu stats if it's not too late to see them
Old 02-11-2017, 05:43 PM   #7232
MVP

OVR: 6

Ren using your setup from a few pages back just had a sad thriller in my new Chargers franchise vs the Jaguars.

The sad part = I lost Joey Bosa for 11 weeks, Antonio Gates for 4, Keenen Allen for 8 in the game.

Thriller part is I won the game without scoring a touchdown lol. 12-10 with a last second field goal to win it. I was getting stuffed ALL game by the Jaguars defense and ripped apart by Blake Bortles intermediate passing game. I was just able to make key stops on my side of the field to keep the score low.

Really enjoying them. Still gotta see how the running game averages out because I've yet to get a "good" game on the ground in a few franchise restarts. I usually end up in the 3-3.5 YPC mark which isn't god awful its just pedestrian. I like the cpu run blocking at 80 where u switched it, but I'm debating on moving the tackle sliders for both user and cpu around a bit. I rarely shed any tackles and the cpu spins like a carousel and usually makes at least 2 guys whiff per run. Only big runs I break off are on stretches to the sideline and such.

Last edited by Helios12787; 02-11-2017 at 06:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »