Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #7233
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
That's awesome bro. What were your stats and the cpu stats if it's not too late to see them
I'll turn my console back on in a bit and post some stats. Crazy to bang out over 130 plays and wind up with such a low scoring game.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:10 PM   #7234
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Ren using your setup from a few pages back just had a sad thriller in my new Chargers franchise vs the Jaguars.

The sad part = I lost Joey Bosa for 11 weeks, Antonio Gates for 4, Keenen Allen for 8 in the game.

Thriller part is I won the game without scoring a touchdown lol. 12-10 with a last second field goal to win it. I was getting stuffed ALL game by the Jaguars defense and ripped apart by Blake Bortles intermediate passing game. I was just able to make key stops on my side of the field to keep the score low.

Really enjoying them. Still gotta see how the running game averages out because I've yet to get a "good" game on the ground in a few franchise restarts. I usually end up in the 3-3.5 YPC mark which isn't god awful its just pedestrian. I like the cpu run blocking at 80 where u switched it, but I'm debating on moving the tackle sliders for both user and cpu around a bit. I rarely shed any tackles and the cpu spins like a carousel and usually makes at least 2 guys whiff per run. Only big runs I break off are on stretches to the sideline and such.
Yeah that's a fun set to use. You may want to change run blocking to 7/87.

You could even do 17/87 or 15/85 or 17/90 - somewhere in that range. I wouldn't go much higher than 15 or 17 for the user. Unless you want to. I like the run game to be a grind.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 02-11-2017 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Added info.
Old 02-11-2017, 05:12 PM   #7235
Gaming Avenger

I discovered a secret for injuries. I'm playing my games with injures at 45-50. When I'm done with my game, I'll drop the injury slider to somewhere in the 30's. The end result is that the CPU has less injuries than if you leave it at what you use in your games.

You just have to remember to bump it back up before playing your next game.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 02-11-2017 at 05:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2017, 09:20 AM   #7236
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Ren using your setup from a few pages back just had a sad thriller in my new Chargers franchise vs the Jaguars.

The sad part = I lost Joey Bosa for 11 weeks, Antonio Gates for 4, Keenen Allen for 8 in the game.

Thriller part is I won the game without scoring a touchdown lol. 12-10 with a last second field goal to win it. I was getting stuffed ALL game by the Jaguars defense and ripped apart by Blake Bortles intermediate passing game. I was just able to make key stops on my side of the field to keep the score low.

Really enjoying them. Still gotta see how the running game averages out because I've yet to get a "good" game on the ground in a few franchise restarts. I usually end up in the 3-3.5 YPC mark which isn't god awful its just pedestrian. I like the cpu run blocking at 80 where u switched it, but I'm debating on moving the tackle sliders for both user and cpu around a bit. I rarely shed any tackles and the cpu spins like a carousel and usually makes at least 2 guys whiff per run. Only big runs I break off are on stretches to the sideline and such.
Sorry I misread the last part of your post. Yeah you can adjust the tackling more to your liking with that set. The reason I have the advantage skewed so much in favor of the CPU is to make it more of a chess game - place more emphasis on play calling and limiting miscues. If you miss a tackle with a user controlled player, you're going to pay. I also suggest using some of the assists with that set. I like the way that set plays as a whole. The games are more field position battles (you'll get multiple punts, changing field position), and it's hard to score. You can't make mistakes, and you must take advantage of any and all opportunities in order to win.

You can also try playing the game on default all-pro with all sliders at 50, parity at 50 and Normal game speed.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:17 PM   #7237
MVP

OVR: 8

I played two games (yes, small sample), with your All-Madden sliders. Games were great. Very balanced. I lost both. I was the Bills vs Raven and Jets.

Running is a bit difficult but overall, the gameplay was good.

The animations when you get tackled are a bit weird but i don't think they have anything to with the sliders though.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #7238
Rookie

Flazko I'm just wondering why you say to turn off visual feedback for your blue sliders? I find that the visual feedback actually helps me a lot on both offense and defense.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:59 PM   #7239
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
Flazko I'm just wondering why you say to turn off visual feedback for your blue sliders? I find that the visual feedback actually helps me a lot on both offense and defense.
To give you more of a challenge when it comes to user catching and user strafing with Defensive Linemen. If you like it on, use it.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:36 PM   #7240
Gaming Avenger

Flazko, did you start up your CFM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »