Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 907 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-12-2017, 08:13 PM   #7249
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Just wanting the game to feel like real football as much as possible
I would go with my Blue Set or True Simulation Set (All-Pro)
Old 02-12-2017, 08:15 PM   #7250
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Honestly, I would go with my set, making any slight adjustments as needed if you're looking for a true challenge, but still with simulated gameplay. Or I would go all-pro default at 50 and Normal game speed. You really can't go wrong either way. If you use my set, you can't hold back. Utilize assists, place emphasis on play calling and personnel. While I love that set, I also enjoy the default 50 route as well. You can always try both out, and decide what you like. If you use the one that I posted, change run blocking to 7/87. You can even go as high as 15 or 17 for user (I wouldn't go higher) and 90 or 92 for CPU. I used the CPU at 95 in one test game and Terrance West set the NFL rushing record against me lol. I really wouldn't go higher than 87-90 for the CPU.

Try it out or go with default all pro.

Oh and I have reaction at 5/100 and coverage at 5/100. Both catching and INTs are 47/47. Everything else is the same.
And for the record, I only posted a personal set of mine at the request of Flazko. This is his thread and we should all respect that. His sets are legit, and he's taught me a lot about sliders, even tho I've been playing madden since 1993 (I was previously a tecmo guy). So my set that I posted is based off of concepts that I've picked up from Flazko.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:15 PM   #7251
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Default All-Pro ain't bad either. It really depends on your play style. The game plays as realistic as you make it. Don't be unfair to the cpu and you'll have good results.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:19 PM   #7252
Rookie

I will try default first and if it is too easy I will work my way to yours. Thanks friend
Old 02-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #7253
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
I will try default first and if it is too easy I will work my way to yours. Thanks friend
In my opinion, All Pro is most realistic, All Madden is most challenging but if you play fair on all pro it can be challenging at times. Ren and I are using default all pro with my penalties and my auto subs (for the most part, he has adjusted a few auto subs). 15 mins / 13 sec, 50 Speed Parity , 50 injuries, 65 fatigue. Normal Game Speed.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:30 PM   #7254
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
In my opinion, All Pro is most realistic, All Madden is most challenging but if you play fair on all pro it can be challenging at times. Ren and I are using default all pro with my penalties and my auto subs (for the most part, he has adjusted a few auto subs). 15 mins / 13 sec, 50 Speed Parity , 50 injuries, 65 fatigue. Normal Game Speed.
Alright awesome. The biggest issue for me is my football background and mentality allows things to get out of hand in my favor pretty quickly. I played from youth through college and have been a varsity football coach for the 5 years since I graduated college. So that is twenty straight years of being involved in the game......hard for me to nerf myself haha
Old 02-13-2017, 02:45 PM   #7255
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Are you saying default everything? Penalties, speed parity, special teams, etc?
Old 02-13-2017, 03:32 PM   #7256
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Ren, did you start your cfm yet? I was thinking if you're interested, to join me in using Default All-Pro Sliders. It plays pretty well and you won't have to worry about adjusting anything if a patch or tuner is released anytime soon. I set up a cfm last night after I reinstalled the game. I'm going to use all my players too, normally I wouldn't use Jaylon Smith or Romo or other players who were injured or suspended but that was only because I was trying to mimick 100% of what happened this season in real life but I'm going to treat this cfm like I'm the owner and make whatever changes I want. I just wanna have fun before August when madden 18 is out. I've read numerous tweets and watched videos of the Devs using default All-Pro as their tester, this is where they tune the game, they also recommend using Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker for better animations, players won't warp for a tackle or interception.. Here's what I'm using.

All Pro
15 mins / 13 sec
Normal
Ball Hawk On
Heat Seeker On
Auto Strafe Off
Switch Assist On
Visual Feedback On
Injuries 50
Fatigue 65
Speed Parity 50

ALL Sliders at 50 for both Cpu and User.

I am using my auto subs and penalties. (I don't believe they affect gameplay so adjusting these wouldn't hurt IMO. I like rotations and amount of penalties I'm seeing with them)

Tdawg's XP Sliders.

EA's Superbowl Week Roster Update.
JayD, this is my post from a few days ago, this is what I'm using.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »