Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 02-14-2017, 03:01 PM   #7273
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Pass blocking still at 0 ?
Old 02-14-2017, 03:10 PM   #7274
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Pass blocking still at 0 ?
I'm looking at Pass Blocking right now for All-Pro and All-Madden. I saw in the tweets that Clint said they tuned pass blocking to be much better by making the linemen smarter, they will pick up blocks and double team better and any free lineman will not stay still, he will pick up someone now. They made it so lower rated lineman aren't as good as higher rated lineman, you will see a bigger disparity in lineman now, their true ratings will play out. So that is the only specific slider that might be changed for EVERY set. For now it's at 0 on almost all sets. Give me about 15-20 mins and I might update pass blocking.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 03:21 PM   #7275
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Wow, so testing out pass blocking on both all madden and all pro, I think it's safe to say it's best between 40-50. They did a nice job with this. A big improvement. I think it's perfect at 50 on All-Pro and on All-Madden it's pretty good at 50, it could slightly be nerfed to get a little more pressure so I recommend using it between 40-45.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 04:09 PM   #7276
Pro

OVR: 1

So default all madden is playing good now as well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-14-2017, 04:35 PM   #7277
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
So default all madden is playing good now as well

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
You know what you're getting with All-Madden, it specifically states that the difficulty is made for the cpu to be nearly "impossible" to stop so it's going to be very challenging but I've seen some people saying All-Madden is "playable" now. I think default All-Pro is challenging in a realistic way, it's not made to be hard for the sake of being hard. Give it a try, I've always said all pro is the best difficulty but if I do use all madden I almost never play it on default, I have to use adjusted sliders for all madden. Only way to see if it fits you is to try it out.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:39 PM   #7278
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If you want strictly challenge use All-Madden. (All games will be challenging regardless of player or team ratings)
If you want Realism use All-Pro.
(Ratings really shine, some games will be tough, others will be a little easier, depends on your play style, team you're using and team you're playing)

All Pro default sliders are playing amazing. If you like all madden I personally recommend some slight adjustments to sliders while using All Madden. It's up to you.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:56 PM   #7279
Rookie

Are you saying pass blocking should be between 40-50 for both player/CPU?

Also, I'm having a big problem with interceptions with the blue set sliders. I'm only 4 games into the season and Wentz ( Eagles ) has thrown 16 interceptions. That's ridiculous. Im looking at CPU pass reaction and pass coverage. I'll play more games and adjust sliders until I get it right.

One thing after this patch: My receivers dropped 12 passes in one game. Not sure if that is because of the new patch or not.
Old 02-14-2017, 04:58 PM   #7280
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
Are you saying pass blocking should be between 40-50 for both player/CPU?

Also, I'm having a big problem with interceptions with the blue set sliders. I'm only 4 games into the season and Wentz ( Eagles ) has thrown 16 interceptions. That's ridiculous. Im looking at CPU pass reaction and pass coverage. I'll play more games and adjust sliders until I get it right.

One thing after this patch: My receivers dropped 12 passes in one game. Not sure if that is because of the new patch or not.
The patch has nothing to do with interceptions or dropped catches. They fixed an animation with the WRs Run After Catch, there was an animation where the ball would hit their arm instead of them catching it but that's all they really did in that department . As for throwing so many interceptions, you need to make better decisions, don't force passes, idk your play style but I almost never throw interceptions and I'm using interceptions at 50. And yes for both cpu and user.

Best thing to do is adjust everything to your liking. Adjust to your skill set and preferences, that's the only way you'll truly be satisfied. Most people are too lazy and expect slider sets to be perfect as is, when that's not possible, everyone plays different and has different preferences.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 05:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »