Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 911 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-14-2017, 05:16 PM   #7281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Hey Flazko. At default All-Pro sliders, what Speed Threshold are you using? Also default?

Thanks for all you've done with your sliders so far. They've really made this game great.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:17 PM   #7282
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Ren, did you start your cfm yet? I was thinking if you're interested, to join me in using Default All-Pro Sliders. It plays pretty well and you won't have to worry about adjusting anything if a patch or tuner is released anytime soon. I set up a cfm last night after I reinstalled the game. I'm going to use all my players too, normally I wouldn't use Jaylon Smith or Romo or other players who were injured or suspended but that was only because I was trying to mimick 100% of what happened this season in real life but I'm going to treat this cfm like I'm the owner and make whatever changes I want. I just wanna have fun before August when madden 18 is out. I've read numerous tweets and watched videos of the Devs using default All-Pro as their tester, this is where they tune the game, they also recommend using Ball Hawk and Heat Seeker for better animations, players won't warp for a tackle or interception.. Here's what I'm using.

All Pro
15 mins / 13 sec
Normal
Ball Hawk On
Heat Seeker On
Auto Strafe Off
Switch Assist On
Visual Feedback On
Injuries 50
Fatigue 65
Speed Parity 50

ALL Sliders at 50 for both Cpu and User.

I am using my auto subs and penalties. (I don't believe they affect gameplay so adjusting these wouldn't hurt IMO. I like rotations and amount of penalties I'm seeing with them)

Tdawg's XP Sliders.

EA's Superbowl Week Roster Update.
Here you go...
And you're welcome.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:21 PM   #7283
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The patch has nothing to do with interceptions or dropped catches. They fixed an animation with the WRs Run After Catch, there was an animation where the ball would hit their arm instead of them catching it but that's all they really did in that department . As for throwing so many interceptions, you need to make better decisions, don't force passes, idk your play style but I almost never throw interceptions and I'm using interceptions at 50. And yes for both cpu and user.

Best thing to do is adjust everything to your liking. Adjust to your skill set and preferences, that's the only way you'll truly be satisfied. Most people are too lazy and expect slider sets to be perfect as is, when that's not possible, everyone plays different and has different preferences.
The problem I'm having is coverage is way too tight for the CPU pass defense.
I have trouble deciding when to throw the ball, get rid of it, or scramble. I also have to keep an eye in the pocket so I don't get sacked. 9 times out of 10 if I throw a pass when my guy is tightly covered, it's either incomplete or it gets picked off. I know that's almost always my fault, but I can't keep my eyes on every single thing that is happening on the field.

I'm going to keep adjusting the sliders to find that sweet spot.
Old 02-14-2017, 05:23 PM   #7284
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
The problem I'm having is coverage is way too tight for the CPU pass defense.
I have trouble deciding when to throw the ball, get rid of it, or scramble. I also have to keep an eye in the pocket so I don't get sacked. 9 times out of 10 if I throw a pass when my guy is tightly covered, it's either incomplete or it gets picked off. I know that's almost always my fault, but I can't keep my eyes on every single thing that is happening on the field.

I'm going to keep adjusting the sliders to find that sweet spot.
That's the beauty of the NFL, it's a fast game, you need to make fast decisions and make the correct decisions or suffer the consequences. Lol

Yeah, adjust whatever you need to. Or maybe try default All-Pro instead of fiddling around with sliders...
Old 02-14-2017, 05:59 PM   #7285
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

I can't remember : do you put penalties both on the main menu & CFM ?
Old 02-14-2017, 06:00 PM   #7286
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
I can't remember : do you put penalties both on the main menu & CFM ?
If you put it in main menu and go load / import sliders in cfm, they'll be ready to go.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:52 PM   #7287
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

From your testing is this O line fix from the patch effecting both run block & pass block or primarily pass blocking?.. or is it more along the line of effecting both run blocking and pass blocking on a basis of player ratings vs the ratings of the D Line??
Old 02-14-2017, 07:27 PM   #7288
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
From your testing is this O line fix from the patch effecting both run block & pass block or primarily pass blocking?.. or is it more along the line of effecting both run blocking and pass blocking on a basis of player ratings vs the ratings of the D Line??
It's more noticeable on Pass Blocking but I will say I'm also having a tough time running the ball now, which I like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »