Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 913 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-14-2017, 08:14 PM   #7297
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacolover876
Flazko, which set is the best for sim-only so i can do it as a GM and not a coach.
Blue Set or True Simulation Set (All-Pro)
Old 02-14-2017, 08:18 PM   #7298
Rookie

Can't wait to try default all-pro. Before I do sorry to pester but when you said default is playing great what did you use for injuries/game speed and threshold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-14-2017, 08:19 PM   #7299
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx2khazard
Can't wait to try default all-pro. Before I do sorry to pester but when you said default is playing great what did you use for injuries/game speed and threshold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've answered it over and over and over again lol smh but I'll answer it again for you..

All Pro
15 mins / 13 sec
Normal
Ball Hawk On
Heat Seeker On
Auto Strafe Off
Switch Assist On
Visual Feedback On
Injuries 50
Fatigue 65
Speed Parity 50

ALL Sliders at 50 for both Cpu and User.

I am using my auto subs and penalties. (I don't believe they affect gameplay so adjusting these wouldn't hurt IMO. I like rotations and amount of penalties I'm seeing with them) Theyre posted on first page.

Tdawg's XP Sliders.

EA's Superbowl Week Roster Update.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:22 PM   #7300
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

I deleted all my saves files & profile saves before started my CFM and then, I let all the sliders at default except penalties & auto-subs.

I've started with the Titans and the first game of the season is at home, against the Vikings. I only played one match but it was a great match & a festival of turnovers. ^^

The Vikings was winning 21-7 at the half time, with a fumble by Mariota (his second of the half) with 0 minutes left but the Titans made some adjustments and they won 24-21 with a winning TD by Mariota with 1:27 left on the 4th.

Bradford was terrible and he threw 3 horrible INT but I'm a little worried about my COMP%. 78, it's too high. Besides this, the rest of the game was pretty good.

Titans : 100 Rushing YDS, 263 Passing YDS, 4 sacks, 4 Turnovers (1 INT, 3 fumbles)
Vikings : 75 Rusginh YDS, 165 Passing YDS, 3 sacks, 4 Turnovers (3 INT, 1 fumble)

Old 02-14-2017, 09:25 PM   #7301
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
I deleted all my saves files & profile saves before started my CFM and then, I let all the sliders at default except penalties & auto-subs.

I've started with the Titans and the first game of the season is at home, against the Vikings. I only played one match but it was a great match & a festival of turnovers. ^^

The Vikings was winning 21-7 at the half time, with a fumble by Mariota (his second of the half) with 0 minutes left but the Titans made some adjustments and they won 24-21 with a winning TD by Mariota with 1:27 left on the 4th.

Bradford was terrible and he threw 3 horrible INT but I'm a little worried about my COMP%. 78, it's too high. Besides this, the rest of the game was pretty good.

Titans : 100 Rushing YDS, 263 Passing YDS, 4 sacks, 4 Turnovers (1 INT, 3 fumbles)
Vikings : 75 Rusginh YDS, 165 Passing YDS, 3 sacks, 4 Turnovers (3 INT, 1 fumble)
Default All-Pro or All-Madden?
And qb completion is a very simple fix, lower qb accuracy slider lol
Old 02-14-2017, 09:27 PM   #7302
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

All-Pro.

Yeah, I think I'll lower my QB slider by a little.
Old 02-14-2017, 09:29 PM   #7303
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
All-Pro.

Yeah, I think I'll lower my QB slider by a little.
I've done lots of testing on all pro and the qb slider is best between 40-50.

40-50 affects Deep ball passes

25-40 affects Medium Passes

10-25 affects Short Passes

0 disables qb accuracy slider (I don't recommend this on All-Pro)
Old 02-14-2017, 09:32 PM   #7304
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I highly highly highly recommend leaving qb accuracy between 40-50 if you're going to use everything at default on All-Pro. You can get risky and go as low as 35 but I highly recommend not going lower than 40 for the cpu. You can do whatever for yourself, but it's totally up to you.

If you notice my blue set I set user accuracy at 15 to make the all pro passing game difficulty a little more challenging but I never go lower than 35 on any all pro sets for the cpu.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 09:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »