Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 915 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-14-2017, 10:34 PM   #7313
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I don't like you....it's your fault stupid Cowboys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not the first time an Eagle has showboated and lost the ball at the goal line... Cough cough DeSean Jackson...
Old 02-14-2017, 10:37 PM   #7314
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's not the first time an Eagle has showboated and lost the ball at the goal line... Cough cough DeSean Jackson...

Listen we don't talk about it...uh uh YOU WENT ONE AND DONE...there we go that'll get him

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 02-14-2017, 10:38 PM   #7315
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Listen we don't talk about it...uh uh YOU WENT ONE AND DONE...there we go that'll get him

Remind me, You haven't made the playoffs in how long??
Old 02-14-2017, 10:41 PM   #7316
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Remind me, You haven't made the playoffs in how long??

I would rather have a mediocre season and miss the playoffs then have such a promising season and exit at the first round....mind you you could've won that game and it was a really good game but still

Old 02-14-2017, 10:45 PM   #7317
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I would rather have a mediocre season and miss the playoffs then have such a promising season and exit at the first round....mind you you could've won that game and it was a really good game but still

So you rather watch everyone else make the playoffs but your own team? Great expectations there PhillyPhannnn lol let me guess, you want to rack up better drafts picks right? How has that worked out lately? Mediocre season after mediocre season. I guess that's what you get used to when you're used to losing, when you gonna get a ring?? Lol I rather go 13-3 than 7-9 and make the playoffs. If you lose than oh well, just because you lose in the playoffs doesn't mean you didn't have a good season. This wasn't a promising season, the fact that my team is so young means we're going to have promising seasons for the next 7-8 years, can you say the same? Lol yeah it was a good game and the better team won that day. In all seriousness we better stop before people take us serious and we end up in trouble 😂

Edit: you know I love you bro.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:48 PM   #7318
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
So you rather watch everyone else make the playoffs but your own team? Great expectations there PhillyPhannnn lol let me guess, you want to rack up better drafts picks right? How has that worked out lately? Mediocre season after mediocre season. I rather go 13-3 than 7-9 and make the playoffs. If you lose than oh well, just because you lose in the playoffs doesn't mean you didn't have a good season. This wasn't a promising season, the fact that my team is so young means we're going to have promising seasons for the next 7-8 years, can you say the same? Lol yeah it was a good game and the better team won that day. In all seriousness we better stop before people take us serious and we end up in trouble

Lol we really aren't too far from a good season or atlesst a winning season we just need some playmaking WRs besides Matthews and some decent CBs who don't get burnt like toast

Old 02-14-2017, 10:49 PM   #7319
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Lol we really aren't too far from a good season or atlesst a winning season we just need some playmaking WRs besides Matthews and some decent CBs who don't get burnt like toast

And we need some pass rushers. Texans needed a good qb and would have beat Patriots. No time for hypotheticals. Lol we'll see what 2017-2018 season brings.

Jeffery Lurie is your problem IMO. Bad coaching decisions, bad player signings, bad player releases and bad drafting. Wentz was a nice pick I'll admit.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:53 PM   #7320
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
And we need some pass rushers. Texans needed a good qb and would have beat Patriots. No time for hypotheticals. Lol we'll see what 2017-2018 season brings.

Jeffery Lurie is your problem IMO. Bad coaching decisions, bad player signings, bad player releases and bad drafting. Wentz was a nice pick I'll admit.

I thought his decisions last year were all pretty decent...but we really have to kill the draft this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »