Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 02-14-2017, 11:55 PM   #7321
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I thought his decisions last year were all pretty decent...but we really have to kill the draft this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you're happy with hiring chip kelly, releasing all your good players, bringing in a college system than firing chip kelly and signing Doug Pederson and starting all over, not to mention wasting money on DeMarco Murray?
Old 02-14-2017, 11:56 PM   #7322
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Jerry Jones was our biggest issue until Stephen Jones started putting him in place and making all the drafting and signing decisions. At times Jerry still is a problem, mostly with media stuff but Stephen has made smart draft picks, kept the same coaching staff, not pulled the trigger and spent big money on Free Agents.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:03 AM   #7323
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So you're happy with hiring chip kelly, releasing all your good players, bringing in a college system than firing chip kelly and signing Doug Pederson and starting all over, not to mention wasting money on DeMarco Murray?

I said LAST season you fool lol...drafting Wentz..getting that deal with the Dolphins..the deal with the Vikings the free agent signings weren't too good but there wasn't much out there in terms of what we were looking for...if we can get Jefferys though from FA Ohhhh I will be one happy Eagle fan

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 02-15-2017, 12:08 AM   #7324
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I said LAST season you fool lol...drafting Wentz..getting that deal with the Dolphins..the deal with the Vikings the free agent signings weren't too good but there wasn't much out there in terms of what we were looking for...if we can get Jefferys though from FA Ohhhh I will be one happy Eagle fan

Last season wasn't any better you fool, don't you see the trend in Philly, bad decision after bad decision, I give Pederson this year and he's gone and you'll have your third new coach since Andy Reid, though I will admit you got the better deal of the vikings trade lol if you get Alshon Jeffery I would be excited. Eagles have some ok pieces, I think Ertz, Jordan Mathews, Wentz and Lane Johnson are some nice pieces to build an offense. I do think you need an every down running back, sproles can only do so much and Mathews is a fumble machine. Your defense isn't horrible, you could use an other corner and maybe an other stout inside linebacker but your defensive line and outside linebackers aren't bad.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #7325
A DB'S SWAG

avwhitechic's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
There was no adjustment to game speed, what they did is set the default speed for all modes at Normal. I guess the game speed for MUT wasn't on Normal according to the patch notes
there is an adjustment to game speed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2017, 12:12 AM   #7326
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by avwhitechic
there is an adjustment to game speed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
What do you mean
Old 02-15-2017, 12:14 AM   #7327
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Last season wasn't any better you fool, don't you see the trend in Philly, bad decision after bad decision, I give Pederson this year and he's gone and you'll have your third new coach since Andy Reid, though I will admit you got the better deal of the vikings trade lol if you get Alshon Jeffery I would be excited. Eagles have some ok pieces, I think Ertz, Jordan Mathews, Wentz and Lane Johnson are some nice pieces to build an offense. I do think you need an every down running back, sproles can only do so much and Mathews is a fumble machine. Your defense isn't horrible, you could use an other corner and maybe an other stout inside linebacker but your defensive line and outside linebackers aren't bad.

We'll see with what he was given I'd say the season could've gone alot worse for Pederson also Gilmore wouldn't be a horrible pickup eithier and yea your right Sproles is getting old and Matthews is also injury prone on top of that which sucks because he's a decent back. Our defense id say is our bright spot besides Wentz..we have a really good safety duo in Jenkins and Rodney McLeod and our LBs centered by Hicks aren't horrible eithier but we could pick up another solid one our D-line also isn't bad eithier just hoping Cox has a breakout year after his pretty below standard year he had last year..even though he was double teamed but that's what he has to be able to deal with by being as good as he is

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 02-15-2017, 12:15 AM   #7328
All Star

Flazko's Arena

What I got from the patch notes and from a tweet from Rex was they adjusted what game speed online game modes run on. They didn't actually mess with game speed they just made sure that online games were running on Normal game speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »