Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2017, 11:17 PM   #7329
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

The game speed (Normal) feels the same to me.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:22 PM   #7330
All Star

Flazko's Arena

After this patch I'm definitely seeing better line play, seems ratings do matter in that department now, I used to see lower level defenders shed good linemen and I've also noticed some better zone coverage and I've noticed that if you try to hit stick with a player who doesn't have a high hit power the tackle will be broken. I have yet been able to try a dive into the end zone over a pile to see if there's a better chance for fumbles. I didn't see anything in the patch so It could just be me but I've been seeing more contested balls by the DBs, my WRs are dropping it a little more which I like. I've been running test games on default All-Pro.

Overall I say this is the best patch madden has released in a very long time. The gameplay feels much better, I really like how the lineman pick up blocks and not just stand still, they'll go pick up someone or help double team a defender , that was a huge deal for me.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-14-2017 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Typos
Old 02-14-2017, 11:23 PM   #7331
Pro

OVR: 1

So is default all pro the way to go then I'm starting over week 1 I think lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 11:28 PM   #7332
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

IM still having acc issues maybe i havent given it enough time yet, first game after patch i was at 25 on acc, all pro both qbs were right at 70-73 % which isn tbad, but i dont want it that way every game,

well game 2 i lower it to 10, and its even worse as in to easy for the qbs, im coach mode, and on 10 at half time cpu is 10-10 80 yds 19 longest ok ok granted alot of shorter passes are higher % and my qb is 11-15, soooo maybe in teh 2nd half it will change,
Old 02-14-2017, 11:31 PM   #7333
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So you rather watch everyone else make the playoffs but your own team? Great expectations there PhillyPhannnn lol let me guess, you want to rack up better drafts picks right? How has that worked out lately? Mediocre season after mediocre season. I guess that's what you get used to when you're used to losing, when you gonna get a ring?? Lol I rather go 13-3 than 7-9 and make the playoffs. If you lose than oh well, just because you lose in the playoffs doesn't mean you didn't have a good season. This wasn't a promising season, the fact that my team is so young means we're going to have promising seasons for the next 7-8 years, can you say the same? Lol yeah it was a good game and the better team won that day. In all seriousness we better stop before people take us serious and we end up in trouble 😂

Edit: you know I love you bro.

GOOOO NINERS hahaha
Old 02-14-2017, 11:32 PM   #7334
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
So is default all pro the way to go then I'm starting over week 1 I think lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'm telling you man I think it plays great, best Madden gameplay I've seen since Madden 09. I know you're all about challenge, I think it's worth a try, I'll tell you it's not the most challenging but it can be a challenge, most of all it's fun, it's legit gameplay, no bs plays.
Old 02-14-2017, 11:33 PM   #7335
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
IM still having acc issues maybe i havent given it enough time yet, first game after patch i was at 25 on acc, all pro both qbs were right at 70-73 % which isn tbad, but i dont want it that way every game,

well game 2 i lower it to 10, and its even worse as in to easy for the qbs, im coach mode, and on 10 at half time cpu is 10-10 80 yds 19 longest ok ok granted alot of shorter passes are higher % and my qb is 11-15, soooo maybe in teh 2nd half it will change,
What are you using? Difficulty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 11:36 PM   #7336
Pro

benton32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What are you using? Difficulty.

All Pro, I swear thats what its been, i was using all pro default for the first maybe 4 or 5 games and it felt alright all around the only issue was the passing was kinda high so after this patch i was thinking ok maybe it will lower down alil and its still seem un stoppable, i mean ok ive seen some different passes for sure, so i know its working the patch that is....

I just need to see how 2nd half is... when game is over maybe double check settings lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »