Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 92 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #729
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
Perhaps that's why I'm not getting the sacks, the CPU qb acc is too high, from my experience 60 was too low, so with that said the sweet spot should be between 60-74
I didn't mind it at 70. Try it.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:32 AM   #730
Rookie

Zobeto's Arena

I've been using your sliders since picking up 17. I came on to see if you've tweaked the sliders at all and saw a HUGE shift (pass defense reaction from 8 to 100, speed parity from 47 - 75, etc). These both seem like BIG shifts. What drove you to change it that drastically?
Old 09-04-2016, 12:39 AM   #731
Rookie

The CPU run blocking is really crazy. I know the Redskins aren't the greatest at defending the run but holy crap the LOS is pushed forward at least 2-3 yards immediately after the ball is snapped and it's damn near a miracle if anyone gets off their blocks. My safeties rack up the majority of the tackles.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:39 AM   #732
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobeto
I've been using your sliders since picking up 17. I came on to see if you've tweaked the sliders at all and saw a HUGE shift (pass defense reaction from 8 to 100, speed parity from 47 - 75, etc). These both seem like BIG shifts. What drove you to change it that drastically?
Tuner updates. Patch #1. And more testing on each slider. Everything is looking great and set for now unless there's a patch or tuner that changes anything. QB Accuracy slider for the cpu and fumbles are possibly all that I may tweak in the next few days. Still testing them.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:41 AM   #733
Rookie

Zobeto's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Tuner updates. Patch #1. And more testing on each slider. Everything is looking great and set for now unless there's a patch or tuner that changes anything. QB Accuracy slider for the cpu and fumbles are possibly all that I may tweak in the next few days. Still testing them.
Thanks for clearing that up!

I've enjoyed your sliders and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something.

Keep up the great work!
Old 09-04-2016, 06:19 AM   #734
Rookie

OVR: 11

Last night i play my broncos against the texans, and i had 74 pkays on offense. Thats is way to mutch or isn'it? I think 50 till 60 would be great. Should i go to 10 min qtr. Or scould i got with 15 sec. Acc?
Old 09-04-2016, 10:47 AM   #735
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I'm still seeing your QB accuracy sliders at 30/ 30 on the first page. Do you have an updated set somewhere?
Old 09-04-2016, 10:55 AM   #736
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Never mind, please disregard. I refreshed the page and see them now. Thanks again for all of your hard work on these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »