Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2017, 05:29 PM   #7385
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
Well that's weird. I just played 2 games with pass blocking at 0/0 and I didn't notice any difference with the CPU giving me pressure or sacking me.

Also, I've found it difficult even with PB at 0 to get to the QB.
It's more so about interactions and animations and making the linemen smarter, nano detection and linemen are better at double teaming, picking up defenders instead of standing still, little things like that. Use whatever you want.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 05:35 PM   #7386
Rookie

So what exactly changes from 0 pass blocking 50?
Old 02-15-2017, 06:02 PM   #7387
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
So what exactly changes from 0 pass blocking 50?
Linemen are more effective Vs lower rated defensive linemen. Better AI. Better Interactions.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:05 PM   #7388
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Just for reference on my testing with all madden on the accuracy slider. At 1 I saw a lot of inaccuracies and it was that way untill about 10. I feel like the ratings kicked in around 10 to 15. I could really tell the differences in qbs. Above 20 they all felt the same again.

Thats at least what I experienced it may be different for others

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Pertaining to All-Madden, I felt like I saw most difference with accuracy between 25-30. It was noticeable but not a crazy difference. Idk. It's just wierd right now lol
Old 02-15-2017, 06:11 PM   #7389
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I felt like I see most difference with accuracy between 25-30. Idk. It's just wierd right now lol
It is weird right now, it's hard to find that sweet spot I kinda stopped at 20 and never really went higher than that because of the time I had. I also think it plays differently with user vs cpu side. User seems to have more inaccuracies on the same number. Idk tho. This patch screwed up my set, for the better of coarse. I just really don't have the time right now to start over and test a lot. I may just stick with default for a bit and play with accuracy. It play pretty well on default on my small sample size

Real life ya know.

Old 02-15-2017, 06:13 PM   #7390
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
It is weird right now, it's hard to find that sweet spot I kinda stopped at 20 and never really went higher than that because of the time I had. I also think it plays differently with user vs cpu side. User seems to have more inaccuracies on the same number. Idk tho. This patch screwed up my set, for the better of coarse. I just really don't have the time right now to start over and test a lot. I may just stick with default for a bit and play with accuracy. It play pretty well on default on my small sample size

Real life ya know.

Yeah, I always felt like all madden accuracy was broken and then when this patch dropped you could tell at times it was messed with because I have seen some actual errant throws but still not enough for my preference so I stayed with All Pro, you should maybe consider All Pro and maybe buff the cpu sliders to give you more of an all madden challenge but the qb accuracy feels like it works better so that won't be hard to tune.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:15 PM   #7391
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah, I always felt like all madden accuracy was broken and then when this patch dropped you could tell at times it was messed with because I have seen some actual errant throws but still not enough for my preference so I stayed with All Pro, you should maybe consider All Pro and maybe buff the cpu sliders to give you more of an all madden challenge but the qb accuracy feels like it works better so that won't be hard to tune.
Ya i was thinking about that. Ive been reading how good it is. I'll definitly test a game out on it later.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2017, 06:17 PM   #7392
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

I just tried all-pro, with the cpu sliders cranked and it was still pretty easy. Just gonna have to live with the results and cheat on all-madden. At least it's challenging.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »