Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 926 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 06:43 PM   #7401
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I don't want to tell you how to play but I just make recommendations on how to have a better experience. Just don't do nothing you wouldn't see done in real life. Remember, the human brain is much smarter than the Madden AI System, so just try to be fair.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 06:56 PM   #7402
Rookie
 
Ryan2010's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

i hear you fully man.. i wish we could find that "sweet spot" pertaining to qb accuracy on the all madden difficulty, it seemed that this same problem was occuring before 1.10 hit, where on all pro your qb acc slider worked great but on all madden it was like it had no effect at all
Ryan2010 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 07:16 PM   #7403
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Huge diff now in all madden at 25 cousins just had 90% completion


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:11 PM   #7404
Pro
 
IcedCoffee1983's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Huge diff now in all madden at 25 cousins just had 90% completion


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
All-Madden gives CPU teams an across the board ratings boost. So of course CPU QB accuracy at 25 in All-Madden has computer QB's do better than 25 in All-Pro.

fwiw... I had CPU QB Acc set at 10 pre-1.10 patch, and since 1.10 came out I have upped it to 15, possibly going to go with 20. But I haven't played enough to make final decisions on my personal sliders.

Also, in general I feel the patch made running harder since now low rated O-Line guys actually suck instead of all O-Line guys doing well regardless of their ratings. Ratings matter now for the O-Line! (which is good of course) As a side effect of this I feel running is harder, especially if you're O-line is not the best and/or if you're O-Line is up against a very good D-Line.

My biggest takeaways from the patch is the QB accuracy slider has a slightly greater effect (which is more pronounced in All-Pro). O-Line ratings matter now. Running will be harder, possibly, if your O-Line or D-Line is up against tough competition.
IcedCoffee1983 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:13 PM   #7405
Pro
 
benton32's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok jury is still out alil. yes ive seen a few mis throws in a couple games, but i did all default 40 acc,

just played my game against the saints this is all coach mode, and i knew i was facing a tough QB and solid team, their QB is a 3 time mvp, but the acc in the game today wasnt what i liked, but maybe they all just had a good day, hmmm,

I wont 25-13 weird holding that Saints team to 13, actually i was holding them all game to 6 pts, 2 field goals, then of course they came alive under 2 mins, drove down field and scored, I will say their QB did do alot of quick dink and dunk passes, which helps for his acc since he is like mid to high 90s on short acc, but here are some stats.

Passing (49ers are me)
Saints 29/34 304 yards, 1 td and 2 ints, yes we did pick him off twice, Coming into the game he had only 2 picks all year, one i returned for 6, actually have it on youtube, Cause i noticed the WR he was throwing to, After the pick he made a weak dive attempt and had he stayed up would have caught my LB anways,

49ers- combined Qbs cause my starter left for 2 quarters for get this...... leg cramps.. I was like huh ive never seen that before lol. but both qbs went 20/24 again both are solid Qbs, starter went 7/8 and backup 13/16 hmmmmmmmm, for 187 yards total,

My rushing was solid, starter went 22 for 104 4.7 avg, backup 4 carries 7 yards, Qb 4 for 12 he ran some options, Saints RB struggled alil 64 yards on 20 carries not bad tho, They sacked us 3 times, We didnt get one sack, which was surprising but their QB did get rid of it quicker alot of times, There was one hit that would have been a sack but it was one of those were the ball comes out and its incomplete so technically the Saints QB didnt throw a actual IC pass on that play, Anyways to sum it up all QBs were over 80% at default 50, Pass ACC 40, hmmm but again they are no slack qbs, There was a unsportsman like flag to on them when they hit my WR outta bounds i was like wow huh cool thats a first

Here is that pick 6, not sure how to get it up as the actual video clip preview and not the blue link, i cant remember haha,

like that guy posting the one of bradys pick..
.
.
.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KHBAIT004c
__________________
Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/benton323232
benton32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:14 PM   #7406
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
All-Madden gives CPU teams an across the board ratings boost. So of course CPU QB accuracy at 25 in All-Madden has computer QB's do better than 25 in All-Pro.

fwiw... I had CPU QB Acc set at 10 pre-1.10 patch, and since 1.10 came out I have upped it to 15, possibly going to go with 20. But I haven't played enough to make final decisions on my personal sliders.

Also, in general I feel the patch made running harder since now low rated O-Line guys actually suck instead of all O-Line guys doing well regardless of their ratings. Ratings matter now for the O-Line! (which is good of course) As a side effect of this I feel running is harder, especially if you're O-line is not the best and/or if you're O-Line is up against a very good D-Line.

My biggest takeaways from the patch is the QB accuracy slider has a slightly greater effect (which is more pronounced in All-Pro). O-Line ratings matter now. Running will be harder, possibly, if your O-Line or D-Line is up against tough competition.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it feels a little tougher to run the ball now lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:27 PM   #7407
Pro
 
IcedCoffee1983's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed it feels a little tougher to run the ball now lol
Yeah in my CFM I play as the Pats, I still have Blount but he is older and not as fast. So my team is never a big running team anyways since I focus on passing with Brady.

But I played the Jets (who have a bad D-line) and I did pretty good got a TD and like 3.5 or 40 YPC. My next game was against the Steelers... who held me to 2.2 yards per carry and a fumble, lol. They crushed my run game. What a difference.

The patch made having a good O-line matter, which is awesome. I might up CPU pass blocking too. Because before... lots of sliders guru's around here would recommend very low setttings for CPU Pass Block (like sometimes as low as 5 to 15 CPU pass block). This made sense because since O-Line ratings didn't matter even low rated guys could pass block like 90+ OVR guys and we needed to lower CPU pass blocking to compensate for all O-Line playing like 90+ OVR guys. So we, all around here, would lower CPU pass block to 5 or 15 or so to actually be able to get to the CPU QB once in a while and get a sack or two.

But now... those low rated O-Line guys actually suck. So I am considering raising what I have been using for CPU pass block, because I longer need to nerf CPU pass blockers because the lousy ones are actually lousy now all on their own!

O-Line ratings matter, woohoo!
Punters can punt, woohoo!
IcedCoffee1983 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 08:29 PM   #7408
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Yeah in my CFM I play as the Pats, I still have Blount but he is older and not as fast. So my team is never a big running team anyways since I focus on passing with Brady.

But I played the Jets (who have a bad D-line) and I did pretty good got a TD and like 3.5 or 40 YPC. My next game was against the Steelers... who held me to 2.2 yards per carry and a fumble, lol. They crushed my run game. What a difference.

The patch made having a good O-line matter, which is awesome. I might up CPU pass blocking too. Because before... lots of sliders guru's around here would recommend very low setttings for CPU Pass Block (like sometimes as low as 5 to 15 CPU pass block). This made sense because since O-Line ratings didn't matter even low rated guys could pass block like 90+ OVR guys and we needed to lower CPU pass blocking to compensate for all O-Line playing like 90+ OVR guys. So we, all around here, would lower CPU pass block to 5 or 15 or so to actually be able to get to the CPU QB once in a while and get a sack or two.

But now... those low rated O-Line guys actually suck. So I am considering raising what I have been using for CPU pass block, because I longer need to nerf CPU pass blockers because the lousy ones are actually lousy now all on their own!

O-Line ratings matter, woohoo!
Punters can punt, woohoo!
Yup I'm guilty of using 0 - 10 for pass blocking before this patch, I moved pass blocking back up to default or close to default since the patch for all my sets , seen good results. Lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:56 PM.

Top -