Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 927 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-15-2017, 08:35 PM   #7409
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, I'm gonna play week 2 vs Falcons tonight. I'm using all-pro default as you know, but I made a few tweaks. The gameplay after this patch is off the hook. However, it completely screwed up my personal set where I went completely CPU heavy. That set doesn't work at all after 1.10. But I'm loving the game play that I'm getting. I'll share my modifications to the default all-pro if you're interested.

Week 2, (0-1) Atlanta Falcons @ (1-0) Oakland Raiders
Week 1, I came back to defeat the Saints in the bayou 21-16 after trailing 16-11 at the half.
Old 02-15-2017, 08:36 PM   #7410
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, I'm gonna play week 2 vs Falcons tonight. I'm using all-pro default as you know, but I made a few tweaks. The gameplay after this patch is off the hook. However, it completely screwed up my personal set where I went completely CPU heavy. That set doesn't work at all after 1.10. But I'm loving the game play that I'm getting. I'll share my modifications to the default all-pro if you're interested.

Week 2, (0-1) Atlanta Falcons @ (1-0) Oakland Raiders
Week 1, I came back to defeat the Saints in the bayou 21-16 after trailing 16-11 at the half.
Yeah I'm interested in your adjustments
Old 02-15-2017, 09:25 PM   #7411
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah I'm interested in your adjustments
All-Pro
15 mins/ 12 sec
Normal game speed
Injuries 45-50 (35-40 after I play my game - when I sim the rest)
Fatigue 65
Parity 50

All assists except for auto strafe

User/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 40/40
Pass blocking: 50/50
Catch: 50/50

Run blocking: 35/50
Fumbles: 50/50

Ball reaction: 50/100
INTs: 45/45 (CPU was throwing too many at 50, lol)
Coverage: 50/50

Tackling: 50/50

Special teams all at 50, tho I'm tempted to do FGP at 55 and FGA at 35. I dunno.

My auto subs; similar concept to yours

XP all at 100%
Old 02-15-2017, 09:26 PM   #7412
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

I will try one more game with same set up but last game all qbs over 80% eh, not bad tho overall game play was good wasnt always in the high 20s early 30s for scoring,

I play Seattle next, they usually have been good year in and year out but i think age and all that is getting to them, wilson is like 37 now,and the hawks are 1-6 They have not scored over 20 all year, and have given up about 30 ppg in the last 4 games,

I just hope that sim results and ratings carry over to the games, Like if a team has a bad roster and the simulated scores are showing it,, then it be about the same during the games, this will be a true test to see, I always had a hard time beating seattle back in the day, hopefully the passing isnt the same as last game alot, Wilson is in his 15th season and is 84 ovr, Still decent acc numbers for him 96-88-82, They have 2 Wrs out against me so they have 2 wrs and a TE on their Depth chart, thats going to hurt them, their De's are their best on defense, 87 and 85, corners are 78 76 not bad should be interesting,

i predict 30-17
Old 02-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #7413
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
All-Pro
15 mins/ 12 sec
Normal game speed
Injuries 45-50 (35-40 after I play my game - when I sim the rest)
Fatigue 65
Parity 50

All assists except for auto strafe

User/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 40/40
Pass blocking: 50/50
Catch: 50/50

Run blocking: 35/50
Fumbles: 50/50

Ball reaction: 50/100
INTs: 45/45 (CPU was throwing too many at 50, lol)
Coverage: 50/50

Tackling: 50/50

Special teams all at 50, tho I'm tempted to do FGP at 55 and FGA at 35. I dunno.

My auto subs; similar concept to yours

XP all at 100%
I've thought about dropping Interceptions a little also.
Old 02-15-2017, 09:43 PM   #7414
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm making my final adjustments as we speak. I'll update the first page to what I use after I've finalized it.
Old 02-15-2017, 10:04 PM   #7415
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm making my final adjustments as we speak. I'll update the first page to what I use after I've finalized it.
Anxiously awaiting before I even play one more game!
Old 02-15-2017, 10:12 PM   #7416
All Star

Flazko's Arena

So guys, I updated my personal use, for a good while today I've been testing primarily on QB Accuracy, for both All Pro and All Madden, I really think I got it down pretty good. I feel that and Interceptions are the only adjustments I really had to make. I always feared putting qb accuracy under 40 for cpu on All-Pro because I always heard whispers that it would affect the AI decision making, if put too low cpu qbs would hold the ball top long and take a sack because they wouldn't take risks. I don't find it to be true, I saw qbs still take shots, I seen pretty good amount of errant throws, which made the gameplay feel much more realistic. I don't believe that putting the cpu qb accuracy slider on the lower end will affect which throws they do and don't make, people I've talked to think they will only make throws to wide open WRs and not take shots. I saw qbs like Osweiler and Tannehill take some shots into double coverage and make some over passes. I liked what I saw. I did see way too many picks a game so I lowered interceptions for both cpu and user, I saw at times the cbs shift into an Interception, haven't seen it yet since lowering it.

Lowering Pass Coverage did cross my mind because I feel at times the coverage is a little too tight and that forces qbs to hold the ball too long but I really want to stay close to default for most sliders.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-15-2017 at 10:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »