Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 931 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 11:35 PM   #7441
Pro
 
benton32's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

nice work guys... dont beat your heads in trying to find a awesome awesome set i know u guys like to help out great job.


think of it this way at least there was a fix and every game and opponent is different,

ill be on all pro using acc at 20, vs 1-7 seattle team i mentioned 1-6 earlier but i forgot i had a bye week coming,
__________________
Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/benton323232
benton32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 11:36 PM   #7442
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
nice work guys... dont beat your heads in trying to find a awesome awesome set i know u guys like to help out great job.


think of it this way at least there was a fix and every game and opponent is different,

ill be on all pro using acc at 20, vs 1-7 seattle team i mentioned 1-6 earlier but i forgot i had a bye week coming,
Let me know how it goes. And lol yeah I'm done messing with it, it's not ever gonna be perfect but at least it actually works better now
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:56 AM   #7443
Pro
 
benton32's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Well that was much much better, I played a bad Seattle team, yes seattle can be bad in football lol. And we rolled 39-21 ok so they had a garbage 71 yard td pass with 20 seconds left on my 2nd defense, ha,

Wilson was 23-36 63% 308 yards but thanks to that last play,
my qb was 25-36 69% 292 yards, we also had a big td pass, the press breaker go deep, but my wr has a speed of 93 who did that,

Their RB had 54 yards on 18 carries, my starter had 120 on 16 rushes but he did break off a 75 yard run, bounced to the outside and once again CB took weird angle ended up behind my RB but the safety ran him down on better pursuit angle, my other back was 9 for 34 rushing,

It went about how i think it should have gone based on the talent and how Seattles scoring games have been in simulated games, but ya much better passing numbers, Wilson still has it alil. 3 tds 0 ints, We threw one but it was on a play were both guys went up for it and then the ball like deflected off the Wrs leg or something and went up and was picked off,

We had 5 sacks, with 5 different people they had 4, and one of their good Des had 2 of them... not to to bad, i think last game it was 2 each, so a good mix, Score could have been 39-14 but ehh oh well lol, Slot wr beat my slow backup LB on wheel route,


So i do like the 20 acc slider much better, There is still times the QB stands back there to long, wish they would take off, but ehhh, It would be very nice if in the screen were u pick uniforms for the CPU u can also pick a playbook, and custom ones to, it would for sure mix up the cpu play calling, I wouldnt cheat and give them a bad PB i would just like to see the CPU open it up more, thats just me, anywaysssssss good game, fun


Ohh check out this way way awkward looking pass by Wilson earlier,. Mind u this was a broadcast sim play, i didnt do alot of them, i just did a few to see how passes looked on those plays, but this was weird.....


WILSON NO LOOK PASS
https://youtu.be/NWH5avSzQYg
__________________
Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/benton323232
benton32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:02 AM   #7444
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Well that was much much better, I played a bad Seattle team, yes seattle can be bad in football lol. And we rolled 39-21 ok so they had a garbage 71 yard td pass with 20 seconds left on my 2nd defense, ha,

Wilson was 23-36 63% 308 yards but thanks to that last play,
my qb was 25-36 69% 292 yards, we also had a big td pass, the press breaker go deep, but my wr has a speed of 93 who did that,

Their RB had 54 yards on 18 carries, my starter had 120 on 16 rushes but he did break off a 75 yard run, bounced to the outside and once again CB took weird angle ended up behind my RB but the safety ran him down on better pursuit angle, my other back was 9 for 34 rushing,

It went about how i think it should have gone based on the talent and how Seattles scoring games have been in simulated games, but ya much better passing numbers, Wilson still has it alil. 3 tds 0 ints, We threw one but it was on a play were both guys went up for it and then the ball like deflected off the Wrs leg or something and went up and was picked off,

We had 5 sacks, with 5 different people they had 4, and one of their good Des had 2 of them... not to to bad, i think last game it was 2 each, so a good mix, Score could have been 39-14 but ehh oh well lol, Slot wr beat my slow backup LB on wheel route,


So i do like the 20 acc slider much better, There is still times the QB stands back there to long, wish they would take off, but ehhh, It would be very nice if in the screen were u pick uniforms for the CPU u can also pick a playbook, and custom ones to, it would for sure mix up the cpu play calling, I wouldnt cheat and give them a bad PB i would just like to see the CPU open it up more, thats just me, anywaysssssss good game, fun


Ohh check out this way way awkward looking pass by Wilson earlier,. Mind u this was a broadcast sim play, i didnt do alot of them, i just did a few to see how passes looked on those plays, but this was weird.....


WILSON NO LOOK PASS
https://youtu.be/NWH5avSzQYg
Are you using one of my sets or something totally different?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:15 AM   #7445
Pro
 
benton32's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Are you using one of my sets or something totally different?

the one u edited earlier that was mostly default, but pass acc is 20 and int 35, everything else is 50, i put speed threshold to 60 but i dont like how there was 3 70 plus yard plays last game, i mean one is ok,

maybe that has alil to do with speed threshold i dunno, i mean they were all good plays. but ya all 50. Pacc 20 INT 35 all pro
__________________
Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/benton323232
benton32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:29 AM   #7446
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Which set are you using for your franchise Flazko? Now that you've made final tweaks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xx2khazard is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:32 AM   #7447
Rookie
 
BoNity's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I tried accuracy at 5 and yes, it was effective at producing bad throws but just an unrealistic amount to me. I have big ben and could not hit a slant route one time. Couldn't even get it to the WR. Which is cool if you're going for that but I wasn't feeling it. Gonna go back to 25 and crank the coverage for user and cpu.
BoNity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:34 AM   #7448
Pro
 
benton32's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Blog Entries: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I used these ones... but i actually had ACC at 20

these are slider sets Flazko has on what would he use list....
feels pretty good


All-Pro
15 mins / 13 sec
Normal Game Speed
Ball Hawk On
Heat Seeker On
Auto Strafe Off
Switch Assist On
Visual Feedback On
Injuries: 50
Fatigue: 65
Speed Parity Scale: 50

User / CPU

QB Accuracy: 25/25
Pass Blocking: 50/50
WR Catching: 50/50

Run Blocking: 50/50
Fumbles: 50/50

Pass Reaction: 50/50
Interceptions: 35/35
Pass Coverage: 50/50

Tackling: 50/50

FG Power: 50/50
FG Accuracy: 50/50
Punt Power: 50/50
Punt Accuracy: 50/50
Kickoff Power: 50/50
__________________
Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/benton323232
benton32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:51 AM.

Top -