Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 933 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-16-2017, 11:47 AM   #7457
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Flazko,

Just FYI, I tweeted Clint from EA and asked if penalty sliders affect game play sliders at all and he responded with "no, they have no affect on other sliders." So there you go.
I posted a pic of the tweet yesterday.

Old 02-16-2017, 12:00 PM   #7458
Rookie

Has anybody here tried the light blue all madden set on OP since the update, was considering giving that a try.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:24 PM   #7459
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just an FYI, since the qb accuracy slider is finally working better on All-Madden, I'm working on a set for All-Pro players who want to try All-Madden and get a balanced fair challenge. It's nothing too drastic, just balancing the boost the cpu gets from All-Madden, I might even consider using it myself. I'll post it in a bit when I'm 100% done with it.
Old 02-16-2017, 03:06 PM   #7460
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Feb 16th, 2017

Update to the first page..

- removed Secret Sauce Set. I didn't think much people were interested in my set All-Pro set from last year so I removed it. You can always go back to my thread from Madden 16 if you want to see it.

- Revamped True Simulation Set (All-Madden Version) . Updated all sliders, changed color of set from Cyan (Light Blue) to Purple. I actually really like the set and am gonna go forward using it. Thank God for the patch that fixed qb accuracy, now I can enjoy All-Madden.!!
👍

No more adjustments to any of the sets, everything is updated and final (Barring a drastic change due to patch / update)
Old 02-16-2017, 03:35 PM   #7461
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

excellent, cant wait to get home and plug & play. would you recommend deleting my profile and restarting my franchise from scratch (I currently have a franchise saved just after the preseason in completed before my week 1 game that i always load up and re-save as something new when i start over lol)?
Old 02-16-2017, 03:36 PM   #7462
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
excellent, cant wait to get home and plug & play. would you recommend deleting my profile and restarting my franchise from scratch (I currently have a franchise saved just after the preseason in completed before my week 1 game that i always load up and re-save as something new when i start over lol)?
Yeah, I did so lol
Old 02-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #7463
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

lol shoot i shall do the same. big props to you and the work you have put in fr!
Old 02-16-2017, 03:48 PM   #7464
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
lol shoot i shall do the same. big props to you and the work you have put in fr!
I watched the video with Clint Oldenburg and Rex Dickson and Will Sykes and they stated there will be a small update coming later but this was the last "Big" update so nothing should drastically change anymore, so I figured I'd just start my cfm from scratch and try getting a few season in before Madden 18 is released in August. I always restart because of updates ruining slider sets. And thanks for appreciating my work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »