Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #7489
Rookie
 
theeglove828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko I'm giving your new purple set a try, I'll post my stats with it after. Hopefully this new patch actually did something with QB accuracy.
theeglove828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:36 PM   #7490
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
Flazko I'm giving your new purple set a try, I'll post my stats with it after. Hopefully this new patch actually did something with QB accuracy.
Trust me you'll see a difference in qb accuracy.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:45 PM   #7491
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

If anyone is still looking for a set, Try my True Simulation Set (All-Madden Version) with Slow game speed. It's smooth, plays great.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:41 PM   #7492
Rookie
 
theeglove828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Wow, I definitely found the biggest challenge since I started playing M17 again. Hackenberg was 23-41 with 233 yards and 2 ints. He was all over the place with the ball, constantly behind receivers, throwing over their heads. It felt like I was actually using a rookie QB with terrible accuracy issues. My run game was nonexistent, which is why I threw it 41 times. Dalton completed 77% for 1 TD at the end of the game but he was overthrowing his guys too.

The game felt like I was actually using the Jets. My defense held the Bengals to 6 field goals until the last 4 minutes of the game when we gave up that TD. My offense was anemic all game and my special teams what terrible with a blocked FG and a fumble on a punt return. Same old Jets.

EDIT : I was using normal game speed but I think I'm going to drop it to slow. For some reason with All-Madden normal game speed just feels wonky to me.
theeglove828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #7493
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
Wow, I definitely found the biggest challenge since I started playing M17 again. Hackenberg was 23-41 with 233 yards and 2 ints. He was all over the place with the ball, constantly behind receivers, throwing over their heads. It felt like I was actually using a rookie QB with terrible accuracy issues. My run game was nonexistent, which is why I threw it 41 times. Dalton completed 77% for 1 TD at the end of the game but he was overthrowing his guys too.

The game felt like I was actually using the Jets. My defense held the Bengals to 6 field goals until the last 4 minutes of the game when we gave up that TD. My offense was anemic all game and my special teams what terrible with a blocked FG and a fumble on a punt return. Same old Jets.

EDIT : I was using normal game speed but I think I'm going to drop it to slow. For some reason with All-Madden normal game speed just feels wonky to me.
Nice. Good to hear. Sounds like you enjoyed it? Did you use normal or slow game speed?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:45 PM   #7494
Rookie
 
theeglove828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Nice. Good to hear. Sounds like you enjoyed it? Did you use normal or slow game speed?
It was one of the better Madden experiences I've had in recent memory to be honest. I've always managed to have repeats of the greatest show on turf with the Jets for some reason. It was a nice change of pace to get shut down on offense that bad.

I used normal but I'm going to switch to slow, it just felt off with it being on normal.
theeglove828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:47 PM   #7495
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
It was one of the better Madden experiences I've had in recent memory to be honest. I've always managed to have repeats of the greatest show on turf with the Jets for some reason. It was a nice change of pace to get shut down on offense that bad.

I used normal but I'm going to switch to slow, it just felt off with it being on normal.
Glad you enjoyed the set. I personally been enjoying it with Slow speed but I did do all my testing while using Normal speed.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:44 PM   #7496
Rookie
 
Charvalos's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Europe
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I deleted all of my saves files and my profile save and restart a CFM with your All-Madden set. I started with the Packers.

I won the first game of the season at Jacksonville, 27-16. It was a tough battle and I can thank Bortles to have fumble the ball with 2:11 left on the 4th which it was recovered by my defense to a TD to increase our lead from 20-16 to 27-16. And then, 20 seconds later, he was intercepted.
It was a rough day for Rodgers too. No interceptions but only 50% of completions. The defense was very tight and the Jaguars pass rush was very aggressive. And without a running game, it's even more difficult. My defense wasn't so great but I'm ok with that. I mean, it's the Packers Def.

QB Stats :

Rodgers - 21/42, 330 yds, 2 TDs
Bortles - 22/37, 292 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

Missed throws from both side but also long passes was completed

Running game :

Lacy - 19 ATT, 58 yds
Ivory - 19 ATT, 73 yds

Team stats :

Packers - 297 passing yd, 63 running yds, 360 total yds
Jaguars - 276 passing yds, 104 running yds, 380 total yds

Madden is so more enjoyable now. I think that now, I'll be able to finish a complete season. It will be very hard to bring back the Packers to the SuperBowl if the defense doesn't improve.

Last edited by Charvalos; 02-16-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Charvalos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Top -