Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 938 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-16-2017, 07:46 PM   #7497
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
I delete all of my saves files and my profile save and restart a CFM with your All-Madden set. I started with the Packers.

I won the first game of the season at Jacksonville, 27-16. It was a tough battle and I can thank Bortles to have fumble the ball with 2:11 left on the 4th which it was recovered by my defense to a TD to increase our lead from 20-16 to 27-16. And then, 20 seconds later, he was intercepted.
It was a rough day for Rodgers too. No interceptions but only 50% of completions. The defense was very tight and the Jaguars pass rush was very aggressive. And without a running game, it's even more difficult. My defense wasn't so great but I'm ok with that. I mean, it's the Packers Def.

QB Stats :

Rodgers - 21/42, 330 yds, 2 TDs
Bortles - 22/37, 292 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT

Missed throws from both side but also long passes was completed

Running game :

Lacy - 19 ATT, 58 yds
Ivory - 19 ATT, 73 yds

Team stats :

Packers - 297 passing yd, 63 running yds, 360 total yds
Jaguars - 276 passing yds, 104 running yds, 380 total yds

Madden is so more enjoyable now. I think that now, I'll be able to finish a complete season. It will be very hard to bring back the Packers to the SuperBowl if the defense doesn't improve.
Those stats aren't too bad. Good stuff.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:34 PM   #7498
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Wow... I've been a Tony Romo fan since day 1.. I've supported him through all the good and bad times, through all the hate he gets... He's a hell of a quarterback and I'm reading reports he's expecting to be released and is focused on trying to get a deal done with the Texans. It's going to be hard for me seeing him in an other uniform personally but that's what happens in sports, we grow to love players and they soon have to make a home somewhere else. I personally think the Texans were a good qb away from upsetting the Patriots. Romo is going to take them far if he does sign with them. Houston is the one team I actually wanted romo to go to. Of course I didn't want him to go anywhere else but Dak had a hell of a year and earned the starting position. Nothing has happened yet but I've read reports from reliable sources. We will see what happens. I don't really like to bring real nfl issues into my slider thread but I just wanted to share my thoughts in case I'm asked about it if he is released and signs with an other team.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-16-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:46 PM   #7499
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

WHAT A GAME man i should have flimed this one, wow,
I was down 10-0 at end of first qtr, they had a pick 6,

My offense was sleepy, Elliott was rushing hard, they led 16-10 at half and it stayed that way till 15 seconds left in the game when my niners threw a 7 yard td pass on a whip route in and back out, TD, Dallas IC pass on hail mary that would have put them in FG range had he caught it with 2 seconds left,

I won 17-16, Im hoping the game didnt give me that last minute drive boost it seems to do sometimes lol.

I was 29/40 72 % which isnt unreal, 300 yards, 2 td 3 ints, ouch lol..
Dallas was 16/23 69 %, 176 yards, they run it more being up most of the game. ORRR all of it pretty much, They had 0 td 1 int,

Zeke had 27 rushes, 123 yards 4.5 avg longest 40,
my RB had 12 carries 52 yards 4.3 avg, longest 22 yards

only thing that really stood out was my team had 6 sacks yes its not the same Dallas Oline, but sometimes it seems like the QB holds on to it to long they need to just take a shoot downfield sometimes, the CPU runs some weird 3rd and long routes like all verts and no one can get open,

Dallas had 2 sacks, I mean my defense is great 91 rating, but id prefer the 2-4 sacks per game area but hey every game is different, QB just needs to pass it alil more and not try to scramble outside with no speed and get sacked,

and funniest stat of the game no joke Time of possession both teams exactly 30 minutes, Dallas did some good things it feels like they got more then 259 yards of total offense but ehh, good game i may see them again in playoffs....... Now i need to convert some of these games onto my dynasty forum lol.. but way way better already,

Last edited by benton32; 02-16-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 08:47 PM   #7500
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

if i am going to go red set would you personally go slow or medium game speed?.. which is better in your opinion personally?
Old 02-16-2017, 08:50 PM   #7501
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
if i am going to go red set would you personally go slow or medium game speed?.. which is better in your opinion personally?
I like slow speed when playing on All-Madden.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:07 PM   #7502
Rookie

theeglove828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010

Normal game speed on all madden is definitely going to be more of a challenge.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:11 PM   #7503
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Thank you.. and I have nothing but respect for your boy Tony. I'm obviously a Patriots fan and I've been spoiled for 15/16 years with amazing qb play.. Romo was disrespected by a lot of Cowboys fans, he was never truly appreciated; the problem NEVER was the DAL offense it still is and has been that defense. I wouldn't view HOU a threat to us with Romo but I would view them the favorite in the South for sure w/ Hopkins & Miller at his use. I've ALWAYS respected Romo though
Old 02-16-2017, 09:25 PM   #7504
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
Normal game speed on all madden is definitely going to be more of a challenge.
Of course, but All-Madden is challenging enough just based on the AI system. Slow speed does give you more time to react to what's happening but I do like the animations much better and overall feel of the game with that setting. You still get a challenge while using Slow game speed. Normal plays great though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »