Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 939 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-16-2017, 10:15 PM   #7505
Rookie

theeglove828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I decided to keep this game vs the Bills on normal game speed. I'm going to play two CFM games on slow and see which I like better. This game was a shootout, almost no defense.

QB Stats

Bryce Petty - 26-38 373 yards 4 TDs (LOL)

Tyrod Taylor - 17-24 196 yards 2 TDs

Rushing Stats

Lesean McCoy 27 carries for 187 and 2 TDs

Matt Forte 16 carries for 50

Bryce Petty 6 carries for 53

In both games I've played I've had to abandon the run because it was just so atrocious but I'm thinking that slow game speed will fix the problems I've been having with the run game.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:17 PM   #7506
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
I decided to keep this game vs the Bills on normal game speed. I'm going to play two CFM games on slow and see which I like better. This game was a shootout, almost no defense.

QB Stats

Bryce Petty - 26-38 373 yards 4 TDs (LOL)

Tyrod Taylor - 17-24 196 yards 2 TDs

Rushing Stats

Lesean McCoy 27 carries for 187 and 2 TDs

Matt Forte 16 carries for 50

Bryce Petty 6 carries for 53

In both games I've played I've had to abandon the run because it was just so atrocious but I'm thinking that slow game speed will fix the problems I've been having with the run game.
Stats don't look bad, McCoy had a beastly day but not bad. It's probably just a theory but I have this habit of changing game speed in both main menu AND in cfm.
Old 02-16-2017, 10:26 PM   #7507
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm gonna skip forward in my cfm and sim to year 2. It's kinda boring playing year 1 knowing in real life what the outcome was. I'm probably not going to force wins and losses like I usually do because it's just too time consuming and idk if it really matters, I will try to force the Pats to play falcons in the Superbowl and of course force the Pats to win but that's all. I do plan on moving the Chargers to LA while I'm simming past year 1 so that way they'll be there in year 2 when I begin playing the actual games. I'm gonna release romo and then try to control the Texans and try signing him in free agency for them because that's where he's most likely going to end up according to the reports today. I'm just not motivated to play year 1 all over, but I am motivated to skip to the 2017-2018 season (year 2).
Old 02-17-2017, 12:00 AM   #7508
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Just tried your all-madden set, it played very solid. Only change I made was user passing at 30. When its lower the QB throw those passes that goes straight to the db 9 yards away. I can't stand that. Bradford started out terrible 2 of 11 with a pick but then robo kicked in and finished with 412 yards. Good stats otherwise, was tough to run on the slow speed ill have to get used to it.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:10 AM   #7509
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm gonna skip forward in my cfm and sim to year 2. It's kinda boring playing year 1 knowing in real life what the outcome was. I'm probably not going to force wins and losses like I usually do because it's just too time consuming and idk if it really matters, I will try to force the Pats to play falcons in the Superbowl and of course force the Pats to win but that's all. I do plan on moving the Chargers to LA while I'm simming past year 1 so that way they'll be there in year 2 when I begin playing the actual games. I'm gonna release romo and then try to control the Texans and try signing him in free agency for them because that's where he's most likely going to end up according to the reports today. I'm just not motivated to play year 1 all over, but I am motivated to skip to the 2017-2018 season (year 2).
How can you manually relocate CPU teams? Do you have to be in an owner CFM and create a new character for that team? Or can you be in coach mode?

Golden Domers: A Fighting Irish Dynasty
Old 02-17-2017, 09:40 AM   #7510
Pro

OVR: 1

Man new sliders are hard just had sims run for 230 yards on me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #7511
Pro

Won on a last second TD, was playing the redskins

Old 02-17-2017, 09:53 AM   #7512
Pro

What's the diff in gameplay in normal vs slow in all madden flazko

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »