Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2017, 02:08 PM   #7521
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
Lol no not at all, im pretty much using the true simulation sliders but just using the red sliders defense for CPU.
Yeah, the only difference is user defense sliders are 55 and cpu defense sliders are 45. They're both 50 on red set lol not too far off. Interceptions is a 10 point difference, It does make a noticeable difference though.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 02:12 PM   #7522
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So you're using Red set defense sliders and True Simulation Set (All-Madden Version) offense sliders?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:26 PM   #7523
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yeah basically. im using the true simulation for mine and CPU's offense. for the blocking im using the true simulation for me and the Red for CPU, and then defense im using the Red for CPU and the true simulation for me. Like you said its pretty much all the same, but you can notice a difference in just the 5-10 points in changes in those areas. Im really liking the balance so far ive played 2 games and they played really well.
jwilliamsthe24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:28 PM   #7524
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
Yeah basically. im using the true simulation for mine and CPU's offense. for the blocking im using the true simulation for me and the Red for CPU, and then defense im using the Red for CPU and the true simulation for me. Like you said its pretty much all the same, but you can notice a difference in just the 5-10 points in changes in those areas. Im really liking the balance so far ive played 2 games and they played really well.
That's good, whatever works for you bro. That's what matters.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:33 PM   #7525
Rookie
 
theeglove828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I decided I'm going start over my franchise and use the slow game speed with the true simulation all madden sliders. Slow game speed just feels much crisper after testing it. Normal game speed doesn't feel right on all madden.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
theeglove828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 02:34 PM   #7526
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
I decided I'm going start over my franchise and use the slow game speed with the true simulation all madden sliders. Slow game speed just feels much crisper after testing it. Normal game speed doesn't feel right on all madden.


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Agreed 100%. It feels great huh?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:37 PM   #7527
Rookie
 
theeglove828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Agreed 100%. It feels great huh?


Feels much better, I got annoyed when being gashed for 200 yards on the ground by Charles.

I don't know if this is just me but I also noticed more inaccurate passing with slow game speed. In that game I had vs. the Bills it looked like wide receivers were just warping to the ball to catch it.
theeglove828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:38 PM   #7528
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeglove828
Feels much better, I got annoyed when being gashed for 200 yards on the ground by Charles.

I don't know if this is just me but I also noticed more inaccurate passing with slow game speed. In that game I had vs. the Bills it looked like wide receivers were just warping to the ball to catch it.
It's not just you, I've been saying it since Madden 16 lol I've noticed it to.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Top -