Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 942 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-17-2017, 03:11 PM   #7529
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's not just you, I've been saying it since Madden 16 lol I've noticed it to.
Just curious...when you see this, is it a function of the passes just being outside the catch radius (and the wr not warping as much to the ball)? Or do you just see more blatant misfires?
Old 02-17-2017, 03:15 PM   #7530
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just curious...when you see this, is it a function of the passes just being outside the catch radius (and the wr not warping as much to the ball)? Or do you just see more blatant misfires?
To be honest it's kind of both but it appears more so that the ball is just outside of catch range, one thing I notice on Normal speed is sometimes the WR gets a little boost to catch up to the ball to make the reception, I haven't noticed it once while using Slow game speed.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:20 PM   #7531
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
To be honest it's kind of both but it appears more so that the ball is just outside of catch range, one thing I notice on Normal speed is sometimes the WR gets a little boost to catch up to the ball to make the reception, I haven't noticed it once while using Slow game speed.
That is what I was envisioning. Really interesting observation....I haven't touched slow speed in a while....but now you have me intrigued. That little warp catch animation truly annoys me, but as I greatly prefer all pro, slow speed always makes me a tad nervous from a difficulty perspective.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:22 PM   #7532
Rookie

theeglove828's Arena

Quote:

I've noticed more overthrows. Alex Smith normally throws dimes all over the field vs me but when I used slow I noticed balls sailing over the wide receivers heads on corner and fly routes.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:24 PM   #7533
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
That is what I was envisioning. Really interesting observation....I haven't touched slow speed in a while....but now you have me intrigued. That little warp catch animation truly annoys me, but as I greatly prefer all pro, slow speed always makes me a tad nervous from a difficulty perspective.
Same here, I really enjoy Slow speed but it doesn't perform to well for me on All-Pro due to the AI not being as intelligent as All-Madden. When I use All-Pro I usually stick with Normal or Fast because I feel like the reactions are better for the cpu, I do have one All Pro set, my blue set that I recommend Slow but that set also has some drastic changes to speed parity and sliders. I just feel like using slow with default All Pro based sliders isn't a good mix if you want a competent CPU.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #7534
Rookie

First game with new patch I had QB accuracy for CPU at 1. Aaron Rodgers had 40% completion! Lol. So I upped it to 18 for me and CPU.

NFC title game between falcons and cowboys. I was up 17-6 before the cowboys led a comeback to take the lead 22-17 in the 4th. They then went down the field chewing clock till 1:40 left when I held them to a FG to keep it an 8 point game. I got a PI called my way because the Dallas CB couldn't handle Julio. Found a mismatch with a LB covering gabriel and then converted the 2 point to tie it at 25!

Not wanting to give Dallas a chance to set up shop with 11 seconds I figured doing a squib would consume extra time but I guess I shanked it and they got the ball at the 40 and dak completed a 30 yarder to set up the GW FG as time expired

It was a great game overall. Ryan finished with 67% completion and dak had 63%. The run game was solid for me as Freeman was able to average 4 ypc but maybe the CPU was a tad weak as I feel like the cowboys line should be able to beat the falcons front 7 for better than 3.8 ypc. But still Elliot had over 100 on 28 carries.

I saw plenty of errant throws both ways and it felt pretty organic. The only thing I had to complain about was my dline never subbed out except maybe once. That's with 70 fatigue and dline auto subs set to 90-84. On the play call screen I almost never saw a lineman go into the yellow.
Other positions would and on offense I saw healthy RB and wr rotations but was frustrated by the lack of defense subs. Any thoughts?
Old 02-17-2017, 04:08 PM   #7535
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Flazko, nice work on your all-madden sets. Well done, they play great.

That said, I've decided to stick with All-Pro, with my CPU heavy sliders (90 parity/ Fast game speed). I get great defensive games, averaging 130 total plays a game with 15 min/ 12 sec quarters. It's a challenge to move the ball, which I personally enjoy.

I really wanted to drop down to 50 parity, but the big plays and scoring always get out of hand for me. I also miss playing with Slow game speed (the gameplay is phenomenal), but you really need to play with faster game speed on AP to make it competitive.

I'm only a game in my CFM, which I played prior to the 1.10 patch. But I've tested since without deleting my profile and CFM. I don't feel like doing that anymore.

I'm gonna play week 2 later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:15 PM   #7536
Rookie

Flazko do you have any suggestions on how to get the CPU to run better? The CPU literally can't successfully run the ball against me. Half of the time they either get tackled for a loss or only gain 1-3 yards per run. I have run blocking set at 75 for the CPU if that matters.

One more thing, I am noticing that the CPU o-line is getting several pancake blocks a game while I get none. Any idea why that is?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »