Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 02-18-2017, 03:58 PM   #7569
Rookie

TannerYoho's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Just got beat by the raiders 24-17 on a last second touchdown. Man do I struggle on defense, I swear Carr was hitting everything. If i had it covered his check-down was wide open, even with flat zones being used, and usually guarding the sticks on third down I just couldn't get a stop when it mattered, also couldn't run the ball to save my life. Also the weather in this game frustrates me, it was raining and every other drop back Carson slipped and fell, he played in a few rainy games this year, he only fell maybe twice, Carr didn't slip once.

Wentz: 31-50 273 Yards 62% 1 TD 3 INT
Carr: 21-30 178 Yards 70% 0 TD 1 INT

Mathews: 21 ATT 68 Yards 3.2 Per 0 TD
Murray: 24 ATT 92 Yards 3.8 Per 1 TD

Burton: 10 Rec 80 Yards 1 TD
Davis: 7 Rec 35 Yards

Raiders pick six on a screen in the second quarter turned out to be the difference, you can see with the stats Carr was checking down almost every single play, hopefully I can defend the flats and small check downs better.

(All Madden True Sim Set)

Last edited by TannerYoho; 02-18-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:05 PM   #7570
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Flazko. I found something groundbreaking. The Fumbles slider is kind of a RB Ability slider. The higher it is the better the CPU RBs are. I noticed they use there moves a lot more. It's like like they have more confidence of not fumbling so they use more moves and hit the hole harder.

I have the fumbles slider at 75 right now and I still see fumbles. It makes backs like Jamaal Charles really good and it makes power backs better too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That's interesting. I might have to pump up the fumble slider instead of jacking up CPU run defense to get RB's to play better. Let us know if you keep testing this out to see if it really works.
Old 02-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #7571
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
That's interesting. I might have to pump up the fumble slider instead of jacking up CPU run defense to get RB's to play better. Let us know if you keep testing this out to see if it really works.

Trying another broadcast sim full game, just testing that mode out, not sure if when u do that it still takes user/cpu sliders into account, and if it would be then considered cpu vs cpu, so if only the cpu slider matters, but we will see i bumped up fumbles to at least 65, and acc still at 20, Pass reaction 75, seemed alright last game i did on broadcast sim, except the tackles for losses were way to high, but both rbs still had aroudn 3.3 per rush
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2017, 06:34 PM   #7572
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
Trying another broadcast sim full game, just testing that mode out, not sure if when u do that it still takes user/cpu sliders into account, and if it would be then considered cpu vs cpu, so if only the cpu slider matters, but we will see i bumped up fumbles to at least 65, and acc still at 20, Pass reaction 75, seemed alright last game i did on broadcast sim, except the tackles for losses were way to high, but both rbs still had aroudn 3.3 per rush
Try moving run blocking to 50 for both, maybe?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2017, 06:41 PM   #7573
Banned

What speed threshold should I use and injuries and fatigue and time for cpu vs cpu and should I use slow normal or fastill game speed
Old 02-18-2017, 06:43 PM   #7574
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelersfan25
What speed threshold should I use and injuries and fatigue and time for cpu vs cpu and should I use slow normal or fastill game speed
Default is probably best for that
Old 02-18-2017, 06:44 PM   #7575
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Default is probably best for that
What about game speed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2017, 06:45 PM   #7576
Banned

Tired of song tight ends catch everything

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »