Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 949 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-18-2017, 07:01 PM   #7585
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, nice work on your all-madden sets. Well done, they play great.

That said, I've decided to stick with All-Pro, with my CPU heavy sliders (90 parity/ Fast game speed). I get great defensive games, averaging 130 total plays a game with 15 min/ 12 sec quarters. It's a challenge to move the ball, which I personally enjoy.

I really wanted to drop down to 50 parity, but the big plays and scoring always get out of hand for me. I also miss playing with Slow game speed (the gameplay is phenomenal), but you really need to play with faster game speed on AP to make it competitive.

I'm only a game in my CFM, which I played prior to the 1.10 patch. But I've tested since without deleting my profile and CFM. I don't feel like doing that anymore.

I'm gonna play week 2 later tonight or tomorrow.
What does your set look like?
I find on all-pro everthing is great execpt there is zero CPU pass coverage. If I could just take that from all madden I would be happy.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:08 PM   #7586
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
What does your set look like?
I find on all-pro everthing is great execpt there is zero CPU pass coverage. If I could just take that from all madden I would be happy.
I'll only post my personal set on here with Flazko's blessing. This is his thread. That said, I'll always credit Flazko for my own sets. I use his concepts and run with them. My set gives a true simulated grind approach on All-Pro, but it's not for everyone. It makes the game enjoyable for me.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:08 PM   #7587
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I'll only post my personal set on here with Flazko's blessing. This is his thread. That said, I'll always credit Flazko for my own sets. I use his concepts and run with them. My set gives a true simulated grind approach on All-Pro, but it's not for everyone. It makes the game enjoyable for me.
Go head Ren, you know you're my boy.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:09 PM   #7588
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Go head Ren, you know you're my boy.
A true Madden Bromance!
Old 02-18-2017, 07:11 PM   #7589
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
A true Madden Bromance!
I appreciate you always having enough respect to ask me if it's fine for you to post your sliders.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:12 PM   #7590
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I appreciate you always having enough respect to ask me if it's fine for you to post your sliders.
I'm all about respect bro.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:12 PM   #7591
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

granted i have only played through 1 game so far, my first cfm game as NE @ Arizona but i have fingers crossed these games stay consistent like this one played out.. i won 34-24 David Johnson ran for 168 on about 30 carries L Blount ran for 75 yrds on about 25 carries and Brady had over 300 with 2 tds 1 int 75% while Palmer was at about 60% with 2 tds 1 int. I played purple w/ 12 acc clock 15 min qtrs all assists off except switch assist on quick playcall style always choose coach suggestion on defense and pick between first pass or first run plays called on coach suggestion on offense. I greatly enjoyed the game on purple settings slow speed... especially the cpu running game Johnson broke a lot of tackles but it truly felt realistic. good job Flazko fr
Old 02-18-2017, 07:13 PM   #7592
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I'm all about respect bro.
That's priority #1 with me lol but go head and post your sliders

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »