Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 950 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-18-2017, 07:13 PM   #7593
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
granted i have only played through 1 game so far, my first cfm game as NE @ Arizona but i have fingers crossed these games stay consistent like this one played out.. i won 34-24 David Johnson ran for 168 on about 30 carries L Blount ran for 75 yrds on about 25 carries and Brady had over 300 with 2 tds 1 int 75% while Palmer was at about 60% with 2 tds 1 int. I played purple w/ 12 acc clock 15 min qtrs all assists off except switch assist on quick playcall style always choose coach suggestion on defense and pick between first pass or first run plays called on coach suggestion on offense. I greatly enjoyed the game on purple settings slow speed... especially the cpu running game Johnson broke a lot of tackles but it truly felt realistic. good job Flazko fr
Awesome. Glad you enjoyed it.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:18 PM   #7594
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

talk about respect man no lie you make this game enjoyable for me & you put your free time in to help make this game enjoyable as best as possible.. appreciated fr 💯
Old 02-18-2017, 07:20 PM   #7595
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
talk about respect man no lie you make this game enjoyable for me & you put your free time in to help make this game enjoyable as best as possible.. appreciated fr 💯
You're welcome bro. Glad I can help make your experience better. I love Madden, I have for a very long time. I do put a lot of time into this game but I like making the game better for other people. I'm excited for that Frostbite Engine in Madden 18.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:39 PM   #7596
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Well I had finally found a set I was happy with. Then the update came. Now user pass blocking is weaker. QB passes are more inaccurate. And cpu defenders are all elite against the pass. I'm about fed up with this game.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:41 PM   #7597
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Well I had finally found a set I was happy with. Then the update came. Now user pass blocking is weaker. QB passes are more inaccurate. And cpu defenders are all elite against the pass. I'm about fed up with this game.
Pass blocking isn't "weaker" as a whole, the lower rated linemen perform to their ratings. Thank God they finally fixed the qb accuracy, robo qb was a problem for us sim guys. It was a very very good update in my opinion.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:44 PM   #7598
Rookie

Hey flazko, tried out the purple set, love the feel of the gameplay on slow. I'm seeing a ton of turnovers, in 2 games I have 16 and the CPU has 8. What are you using for assists? I have ball hawk on and everything else off.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:45 PM   #7599
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
Hey flazko, tried out the purple set, love the feel of the gameplay on slow. I'm seeing a ton of turnovers, in 2 games I have 16 and the CPU has 8. What are you using for assists? I have ball hawk on and everything else off.
Go all madden I use ball hawk, Heat seeker and switch assist.
Old 02-18-2017, 07:46 PM   #7600
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Pass blocking isn't "weaker" as a whole, the lower rated linemen perform to their ratings. Thank God they finally fixed the qb accuracy, robo qb was a problem for us sim guys. It was a very very good update in my opinion.
It is weaker. All of my linemen are above 80 and a couple around 90. Of the d-line they're facing, only 2 of the linemen are in the lower 80's and my line is getting dominated. Even after I try to adjust by leaving the game and replaying, I'm having the same results. It was a bad update because everyone had already had a perfect set for themselves after months of experimenting. Now everyone has to start from the beginning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »