Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2017, 12:38 PM   #7617
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, which quarter length option are you using for your all-madden true simulation set - 15 min/ 13 sec or 10 min/ 20 sec.

I've been using 15 min/ 12 sec on all-pro, but now I'm tempted to give this purple set a real shot.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:51 PM   #7618
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Love the all madden sim sliders but only one thing, user pass coverage is god awful. Suggestions?
Old 02-19-2017, 02:17 PM   #7619
Rookie

I have a question, it isnt really slider related, but does anyone know how the CPU progresses their players? and what would be the best option to have that setting on? I currently have it on every 4 weeks but I know the CPU dont earn practice xp points, so they cant really develop their players as well as I could or any other user controlled team.
Old 02-19-2017, 04:18 PM   #7620
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
I have a question, it isnt really slider related, but does anyone know how the CPU progresses their players? and what would be the best option to have that setting on? I currently have it on every 4 weeks but I know the CPU dont earn practice xp points, so they cant really develop their players as well as I could or any other user controlled team.
CPU controlled teams progress their players to whichever setting you have set up. EA has stated that its best to set it up on every 4 weeks. Also, CPU teams do receive simulated practice XP.
Old 02-19-2017, 07:57 PM   #7621
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Ohhh that was a fun game fun fun, i tweaked a few sliders but nothing to off from default, well pass rec is 90, speed threshold is 90 moved RB up to 60, and then doing slow, I tried something alil different i did 2 plays coach mode and 1 play broadcast sim, just to mix it up during the game,

Fun rainy game in Green Bay, passing was alil lower which is fine i would hope to chalk it up to the rain to, lol...

we won in a battle on defense 21-9 only one touchdown total all game, we had 5 fgs and Packers 3, one of the tds we had the cpu wanted to try a 2 pointer and missed,

49ers passing, 17/30 196, 56% 0-0
packers passsing 25/40, 220, 62% 0-1

rushing starter for us 27 rushes, 98 yards, backup beasted 10 rushes 92 yds and had the lone TD 33 yards... last game of season against one of the teams we lost to, good defense Arizona.

But yessss game is much much more enjoyable.

check out this blast by one of my middlebackers ouch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma5iddIBHC4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2017, 09:44 PM   #7622
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, which quarter length option are you using for your all-madden true simulation set - 15 min/ 13 sec or 10 min/ 20 sec.

I've been using 15 min/ 12 sec on all-pro, but now I'm tempted to give this purple set a real shot.
15 mins / 13 sec
Old 02-19-2017, 09:46 PM   #7623
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Love the all madden sim sliders but only one thing, user pass coverage is god awful. Suggestions?
I don't have an issue and my secondary is average at best. Maybe try raising user reaction a little more.
Old 02-19-2017, 11:18 PM   #7624
Rookie

If playing the purple set on normal speed (like I am) I'd advise decreasing the run blocking (human 45, CPU 40) and probably increasing the interceptions to around 35ish (didn't see any player near an interception in my first game.

Running the ball is easy and you can hit a gap and burst into the secondary. Played one game. Lost 44-23 to the Eagles as 49ers. My running was set at 45 for the following game, tackling for both at 52. All other sliders the same.

Passing
PHI: Wentz - 15/23, 254 yards, 3TDs, 142.0
SF: Downey (My Draft QB) - 19/29, 224 yards, 2TDs, 111.8

Rushing
PHI: West - 36 Carries, 222 yards, 1TD, 6.2avg
SF: Hyde - 18 Carries, 73 yards, 4.1avg

Defense
PHI: 8 TFL, 4 Sacks, 0 Ints
SF: 11 TFL, 3 Sacks, 0 Ints

Penalties
PHI: 1 - 10 yards
SF: 1 - 8 yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »