Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 956 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-20-2017, 10:39 PM   #7641
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Let us know what u come up with?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-20-2017, 11:11 PM   #7642
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Let us know what u come up with?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Will do. I plan on finishing testing tomorrow. But that's all contingent upon a newborn and a wife lol. Either way, this is it for me. I just want to get going with my CFM with Madden 17.
Old 02-20-2017, 11:36 PM   #7643
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSky
Has anyone been able to confirm that raising the fumble slider for CPU makes the RB's run better like mentioned earlier?
Back in October I posted that during my testing I believed this theory to be true also. I could probably spend a little more time testing it to see if there's actually a difference cuz just like Interceptions, I rarely ever make any drastic changes to those sliders. When I did do a little bit if testing with fumbles, it did seem like raising fumbles made the RBs more elusive, my theory was maybe it's because when you raise the fumble slider, the AI system feels more comfortable performing jukes and spins because they're less likely to fumble the ball. If you were to lower fumble slider which means there's more chance for fumbles to occur that would make the AI system be more conservative and less likely to perform jukes and spins because they don't want to cough up the ball. That's just a possibility, I haven't tested this enough to give a 100% answer and I of course have no idea of how they code the game but I do know that you are more likely to fumble in Madden 17 when you perform a juke or spin. I saw a video back in September where Clint spoke about how they added a higher chance for fumbles by qbs (sack fumbles) and by RBs or WRs when performing elusive moves.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:00 AM   #7644
Rookie

Has anyone given the purple all madden set a try user vs user. I have an online cfm going that's half user and half CPU. looking to find one that seamlessly switches between the two
Old 02-21-2017, 01:06 PM   #7645
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
I ran for 110 yds with Matthews with the Eagles against the Browns. With Flazko's All-Madden True Simulation Set.
Were your blockers winning at the point of attack? Mine constantly lose, 2-3 lineman get destroyed right away when the play starts. And not just against great DLinemen - average ones as well.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:07 PM   #7646
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
If you dont have a great line you wont run or have time in the pocket. even with a great line the blocking still seems a bit off to me. my line is average in my league but still even when im facing terrible D lines I cant get any kind of run game going or have just a sec or 2 in the pocket.
Me neither, makes me think I should increase run blocking. My biggest issue is that my O-Lineman, even the good ones, lose consistently against not-as-good d-linemen.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:11 PM   #7647
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

What is the run block rating of your linemen ?

And, one thing : don't press the turbo button as soon as the play start. Sometimes, you need to go on another path that the one was designed.
Old 02-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #7648
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
What is the run block rating of your linemen ?

And, one thing : don't press the turbo button as soon as the play start. Sometimes, you need to go on another path that the one was designed.
87, 86, 80, 85, and a bad center.

I don't press turbo right away, I get tackled behind the line about 60% of the time. 20% no gains, and 20% i get some gain, usually a few yards.

I would post some videos but OS won't let me.

Most of the time 2-3 linemen just simply get beat. I understand Aaron Donald and Ryan Kerrigan are gonna eat their lunches, but most of the time it's some schlep beating the piss out of my not-that-bad tackles. I even compared strength/RBK with the opposing STR/bsh and it just doesn't make sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »