Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 958 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2017, 08:31 PM   #7657
Rookie
 
Joshua_85's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Sorry I posted the following in another thread but I need a quick reply so I can jump right back into the game because right now I'm on hold until it's answered. Plus, trying to get this so 1,000 pages....

I need help understanding the cap in this game. I just finished my first season and trying to re-sign players. In the past, Salary was taken out of Cap Room and Bonus was taken out of Available Funds. Now, somehow if I give a contract with more salary than bonus I'm saving cap room? I don't get it. I don't know if it's a bug or what because if this is true, then I can just give all of my players a mega salary with little to no bonus and I would be saving cap room.
Joshua_85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:38 PM   #7658
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Sorry I posted the following in another thread but I need a quick reply so I can jump right back into the game because right now I'm on hold until it's answered. Plus, trying to get this so 1,000 pages....

I need help understanding the cap in this game. I just finished my first season and trying to re-sign players. In the past, Salary was taken out of Cap Room and Bonus was taken out of Available Funds. Now, somehow if I give a contract with more salary than bonus I'm saving cap room? I don't get it. I don't know if it's a bug or what because if this is true, then I can just give all of my players a mega salary with little to no bonus and I would be saving cap room.
https://youtu.be/IVI9duM5qsI
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:41 PM   #7659
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Sorry I posted the following in another thread but I need a quick reply so I can jump right back into the game because right now I'm on hold until it's answered. Plus, trying to get this so 1,000 pages....

I need help understanding the cap in this game. I just finished my first season and trying to re-sign players. In the past, Salary was taken out of Cap Room and Bonus was taken out of Available Funds. Now, somehow if I give a contract with more salary than bonus I'm saving cap room? I don't get it. I don't know if it's a bug or what because if this is true, then I can just give all of my players a mega salary with little to no bonus and I would be saving cap room.
player salary and bonus is from cap room and the salary for coaches or stadium upgrades and other little things is from available funds.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 02-21-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:48 PM   #7660
Rookie
 
Joshua_85's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
player salary and bonus is from cap room and the salary for coaches or stadium upgrades and other little things is from available funds.
So why is higher salary and lower bonus giving me more cap room?
Joshua_85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:56 PM   #7661
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
So why is higher salary and lower bonus giving me more cap room?
I'm not too sure, I really don't alter the desired contracts too much that players want. Usually what they want I try and give it to them, if I want to keep the player but feel he's asking for a little too much I'll try lowering his salary and raise the contract length to an extra year so he gets the money he wants to stay but I can give him that money in smaller amounts throughout a longer contract. If a guy asks for 10 million for 2 years, that would he 5 million a year but instead I'll try getting him for 4 years for 2.5 million. That way I keep him and he gets the amount he wants, plus it helps my cap room from year to year. I'm not the best with contract knowledge so maybe that video will help but I manage to get players I like in free agency and keep some players I don't want to lose. I know that Players Contracts come out of Cap Room and the Available Funds is for coaches / assistants contracts and for other funds other than players.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:01 PM   #7662
Rookie
 
Joshua_85's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'm not too sure, I really don't alter the desired contracts too much that players want. Usually what they want I try and give it to them, if I want to keep the player but feel he's asking for a little too much I'll try lowering his salary and raise the contract length to an extra year so he gets the money he wants to stay but I can give him that money in smaller amounts throughout a longer contract. If a guy asks for 10 million for 2 years, that would he 5 million a year but instead I'll try getting him for 4 years for 2.5 million. That way I keep him and he gets the amount he wants, plus it helps my cap room from year to year. I'm not the best with contract knowledge so maybe that video will help but I manage to get players I like in free agency and keep some players I don't want to lose. I know that Players Contracts come out of Cap Room and the Available Funds is for coaches / assistants contracts and for other funds other than players.
Yeah this is why I think it's a bug. If I give the player his overall money he wants, it shouldn't matter if it's more salary or more bonus. It should always affect the cap the same. I understand how the contracts work which is why this is confusing me.
Joshua_85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:02 PM   #7663
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Yeah this is why I think it's a bug. If I give the player his overall money he wants, it shouldn't matter if it's more salary or more bonus. It should always affect the cap the same. I understand how the contracts work which is why this is confusing me.
It must be a bug.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:09 PM   #7664
Rookie
 
Joshua_85's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It must be a bug.
I guess I'll just continue on how I always understood it. If it's more than just a visual bug though, it could be one hell of a fault to take advantage of lol.
Joshua_85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Top -