Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 96 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-04-2016, 10:08 PM   #761
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, I think I speak behalf of everyone on here - thanks SOOO much for all of your work on these sliders. If I didn't stumble across these on last year's game, I would have given up on Madden altogether. You've made Madden! Great job and seriously, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna roll with the 9/4 sliders and sub set tomorrow. Thanks to JoshC1977 and you for the new sub set. Once I get my offline CCF up and running (waiting on the week 1 roster update; I have ps4), I'll start sharing results.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:28 PM   #762
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flazko, I think I speak behalf of everyone on here - thanks SOOO much for all of your work on these sliders. If I didn't stumble across these on last year's game, I would have given up on Madden altogether. You've made Madden! Great job and seriously, thanks for sharing. I'm gonna roll with the 9/4 sliders and sub set tomorrow. Thanks to JoshC1977 and you for the new sub set. Once I get my offline CCF up and running (waiting on the week 1 roster update; I have ps4), I'll start sharing results.
Thanks for supporting and expressing your appreciation. I'm glad I could help make madden a better experience for most of you. I will continue to try making this game play as best as I can.
Old 09-04-2016, 10:32 PM   #763
Rookie

Used your slider set last year and was perfect. Do you think these will work on all madden? All pro is just too easy to score for some reason
Old 09-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #764
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam1212
Used your slider set last year and was perfect. Do you think these will work on all madden? All pro is just too easy to score for some reason
Try it. Or lower user qb accuracy to 8.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:51 PM   #765
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Question. If I am to tweak your sliders at all, which I don't expect to based on last year's experience, how many points on average would you recommend that I either increase or decrease? A point or two, or 3-5? I know it varies with each category. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2016, 12:10 AM   #766
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Question. If I am to tweak your sliders at all, which I don't expect to based on last year's experience, how many points on average would you recommend that I either increase or decrease? A point or two, or 3-5? I know it varies with each category. Thanks.
2-5 points makes a difference, so I would start there.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:39 AM   #767
Rookie

SergentSandwich's Arena

What clock/run off should be used? All of my games are too high scoring at 12/20
Old 09-05-2016, 09:09 AM   #768
Rookie

colt40five's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergentSandwich
What clock/run off should be used? All of my games are too high scoring at 12/20
I've had good results at 15/15 and 10/25.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »