Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2017, 10:09 PM   #7681
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Are you in the off season?
Yes the season just ended.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2017, 10:11 PM   #7682
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Yes the season just ended.
Wow, that is weird
Old 02-21-2017, 10:16 PM   #7683
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Wow, that is weird
I guess the game doesn't like me waiting till the end of the season to re-sign everyone? I guess it's not normal to do that anymore and so the game just bugs out?
Old 02-21-2017, 10:18 PM   #7684
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
I guess the game doesn't like me waiting till the end of the season to re-sign everyone? I guess it's not normal to do that anymore and so the game just bugs out?
Now that you mention that, I did read somewhere that the new CFM wants you to negotiate with players during the season when they are ready to do so. So if a player wants to negotiate in week 4, start to get the ball rolling with an offer, or end negotiations.
Old 02-21-2017, 10:21 PM   #7685
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Now that you mention that, I did read somewhere that the new CFM wants you to negotiate with players during the season when they are ready to do so. So if a player wants to negotiate in week 4, start to get the ball rolling with an offer, or end negotiations.
Which is stupid because that's not realistic. For example, The Panthers do not work out contracts until the season ends. So I wanted to be realistic and do the same, but then the game throws a hissy fit -_-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2017, 11:35 PM   #7686
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Which is stupid because that's not realistic. For example, The Panthers do not work out contracts until the season ends. So I wanted to be realistic and do the same, but then the game throws a hissy fit -_-

Yea sometimes i got players i dont wanna offer yet till i see how they do haha, or maybe i wanna release other players first to free up some money, but i dont wanna release anyone mid season to be able to offer others,

man i got some thinking to do this off season with minimul money, i have like 5 key starters overall up for negotiations, one is my QB, and one is a stud backer, i cant afford to offer them all right now till season is over, anyways yea and sometimes ill change the fair offer deal maybe lower the years but offer him more per year, cause i dont want them as long, and they are like nahhh this offer is horrible lol
Old 02-22-2017, 09:36 AM   #7687
Rookie

Yer that's the one thing I hate when I have a 30 year old wanting 4 years haha. Tend to just go for them in free agency and see if I can get them. Sometimes there's a team like the Redskins who just get loads of cap and spend it everywhere haha.

They offered Eric Berry and JJ Wilcox offers over 110 all while keeping Cousins. Ridiculous.
Old 02-22-2017, 10:24 AM   #7688
Pro

OVR: 1

One thing I have noticed with the update too is that if you play a lower rated team they get a huge boost , like just played the eagles and was rated almost 8 points lower and got killed 35-14 but playing the chiefs and I'm evenly matched and game is so much more evenly played

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »