Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 965 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #7713
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Game against the Colts which I usually lose due to Luck OP.

Score
SF: 0 - 14 - 7 - 7 = 28
IND: 3 - 10 - 0 - 8 = 21

Yards
SF: 143 Rush, 211 Pass, 354 Off, 104 Punt Ret, 22 Kick Ret, 480 Total
IND: 70 Rush, 359 Pass, 429 Off, 19 Punt Ret, 0 Kick Ret, 448 Total

Passing
SF: Downey - 13/22, 217 yards, 2 TDs, 122.7
IND: Luck - 37/51, 391 yards, 2 TDs, 1 Int, 99.4

Rushing
SF: Hyde - 22 Carries, 76 yards, 3.4avg
IND: Oliver - 21 Carries, 72 yards, 3.4avg

Defense
SF: 9 TFL, 4 Sack, 1 Int, 0 FF
IND: 5 TFL, 1 Sacks, 0 Ints, 0 FF

Penalties
SF: 3 - 25 yards
IND: 7 - 50 yards

Colts couldn't get the run going to start with just like the last game. Couldn't stop Luck but I never can. I feel the slider I posted last time are pretty much bang on. Colts 3-10. Been playing teams with records similar all year so hard to tell if CPU is just bad or teams are.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:09 PM   #7714
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just wanted to say I'm happy I'm seeing my sets being used by a bit of Youtubers, guys like Simfballcritic and Smitty are guys I've subbed to and watched over the years, and it makes me real happy to see they're enjoying my All-Madden True Simulation Set. I'm glad most of you are also enjoying the sets. I put all this time into making sets to help other Madden players feel happy and excited to play the game. I love seeing other people enjoy themselves. Thank you all for also keeping my thread friendly and helpful to others. Sharing stats, sharing experiences and helping each other find a good formula for success in this game.
Old 02-23-2017, 02:33 PM   #7715
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Does deleting the profil do really something ?

I feel like the most I'm changing the slider all the time, the most the game becomes unplayable, like no defense, QB Acc isn't working, etc.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:33 PM   #7716
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Just wanted to say I'm happy I'm seeing my sets being used by a bit of Youtubers, guys like Simfballcritic and Smitty are guys I've subbed to and watched over the years, and it makes me real happy to see they're enjoying my All-Madden True Simulation Set. I'm glad most of you are also enjoying the sets. I put all this time into making sets to help other Madden players feel happy and excited to play the game. I love seeing other people enjoy themselves. Thank you all for also keeping my thread friendly and helpful to others. Sharing stats, sharing experiences and helping each other find a good formula for success in this game.

Thanks for putting the hard work

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-23-2017, 04:27 PM   #7717
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Does deleting the profil do really something ?

I feel like the most I'm changing the slider all the time, the most the game becomes unplayable, like no defense, QB Acc isn't working, etc.
I don't think that deleting your profile is really necessary. I've switched back and forth between all-pro and all-madden, different game speeds, etc. multiple times and I can distinctly see the differences. The game doesn't get stuck for me. Deleting your profile is placebo. That said, if you're scrapping everything and starting over, it can't hurt to delete it if it makes you feel better mentally. It's possible that there could be some old settings "cached" out in theory. In actuality, it doesn't make all that much sense.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:41 PM   #7718
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Thanks for putting in your time effort in your sliders. I'm currently tweaking your blue set slider to get it just right for me. I just finished my first year with the Eagles and I ended the year 5-11 lol... so I'm still experimenting.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:45 PM   #7719
Rookie

Found out why the running game wasn't working. Thought tackling was on 56. It's actually on 58. Going to try a game on 56. If it's too low I'll go with 57.

I feel tackling is what counteracts the run game. Not in terms of tackles mostly. But also defenders breaking blocks and then making the tackle.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:55 PM   #7720
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Just want to say thanks to flazko, finally I've been able to enjoy Madden
Been using all maden set with some tweaks.
I tried slow speed but damn is hard to run and I was missing that feeling when you just see the gap, attack it and explode right through it. So I changed to normal speed, had to lower the run block a little bit but now is just perfect for me.
Sorry if some sentences made no sense, english isn't my first language.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »