Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2017, 11:42 PM   #7761
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Nice, thanks for sharing. I created my own as well. It's based largely off of Flazko's awesome Blue Set, except I made an all-madden version. I had been an advocate for the 90 parity (threshold) since last year, but gave the 50 parity a shot. I'm surprised by how awesome the game play has been. Before I finished it today, I flat out couldn't use 50 parity due to the insane amount of explosive plays that I was getting. I was finally able to compensate for that. It's February, but I've finally got Madden '17 playing to near perfection for me.

Glad you've got something as well.

What's the set raider?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2017, 12:38 AM   #7762
Banned

OVR: 0

First thing I test with sliders is simple easy automatic plays. 2 drags which is unstoppable with all pro sliders. I hate all madden as it feels so cheesy and not fun but maybe will give the sliders a try see if it can stop some simple money routes.

I don't use house rules anymore bc that is just saying well I can beat you easily but ill make all these rules so you have a chance.

I think we are all use to speed threshold at 50 but that is arcade setting in madden. If you hit any player on a cut man to man he has like 5+ yards on any defender in the game. When do you ever see a player open that much. I know allot has to do with Madden being a poorly made game but with 90 threshold it limits that 5yd gap to like 1yd.

Is there a reason Flaco has now went away from higher threshold? Also noticed in all pro he did a 180 with reaction time at like 5 to now 100 and coverage from 90 to default 50.
Old 02-27-2017, 12:48 AM   #7763
Banned

Just wanted to add I find slow speed and 90 threshold to be perfect for sim game play. The slower game speed also help simulation stats since it slows the game down.

I am going to have to try all madden sliders Flako uses with 90 threshold and slow game speed. Might be my only chance to get a CFM going.

been playing to much Mut which is bad for CFm and mut teaches you how to break the game.
Old 02-27-2017, 07:16 AM   #7764
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace4
Just wanted to add I find slow speed and 90 threshold to be perfect for sim game play. The slower game speed also help simulation stats since it slows the game down.

I am going to have to try all madden sliders Flako uses with 90 threshold and slow game speed. Might be my only chance to get a CFM going.

been playing to much Mut which is bad for CFm and mut teaches you how to break the game.

only bad thing about slow speed is the cpu qb gets stupid.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #7765
Rookie

Ok, after trying everything, All-Madden is definitely unplayable. Blocked FG, INT out of no where, WR catching everything, CPU don't fumble the ball but you, almost every time you're hit, it's a fumble, etc. I'm done with All-Madden difficulty this year.

QB Acc. is good, even on All-Madden but that's all. The rest isn't realistic at all.

I'll stick on All-Pro with sliders at defaults, except QB Acc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #7766
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Ok, after trying everything, All-Madden is definitely unplayable. Blocked FG, INT out of no where, WR catching everything, CPU don't fumble the ball but you, almost every time you're hit, it's a fumble, etc. I'm done with All-Madden difficulty this year.

QB Acc. is good, even on All-Madden but that's all. The rest isn't realistic at all.

I'll stick on All-Pro with sliders at defaults, except QB Acc.

I don't see anything like that at all I have been having great games on all madden

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-27-2017, 11:02 PM   #7767
Rookie

Seeing pretty good games by mixing the All madden slider sets, But I might have to raise the speed threshold because seeing really high passing numbers. The run game is perfect but passing if you have anyone with speed they can get wide open.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:35 PM   #7768
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
Seeing pretty good games by mixing the All madden slider sets, But I might have to raise the speed threshold because seeing really high passing numbers. The run game is perfect but passing if you have anyone with speed they can get wide open.
90-95 is what I've ran the past couple years for speed parity but I've recommended at default 50 to get a complete balance. 90-95 is nice, very nice. Makes the game "A Game of Inches". Big plays are harder to come by. Passing game will be tighter but running game may be very tough, Try it out.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-28-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Fixed Typos

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »