Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 971 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2017, 11:42 PM   #7761
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Nice, thanks for sharing. I created my own as well. It's based largely off of Flazko's awesome Blue Set, except I made an all-madden version. I had been an advocate for the 90 parity (threshold) since last year, but gave the 50 parity a shot. I'm surprised by how awesome the game play has been. Before I finished it today, I flat out couldn't use 50 parity due to the insane amount of explosive plays that I was getting. I was finally able to compensate for that. It's February, but I've finally got Madden '17 playing to near perfection for me.



Glad you've got something as well.


What's the set raider?


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:38 AM   #7762
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

First thing I test with sliders is simple easy automatic plays. 2 drags which is unstoppable with all pro sliders. I hate all madden as it feels so cheesy and not fun but maybe will give the sliders a try see if it can stop some simple money routes.

I don't use house rules anymore bc that is just saying well I can beat you easily but ill make all these rules so you have a chance.

I think we are all use to speed threshold at 50 but that is arcade setting in madden. If you hit any player on a cut man to man he has like 5+ yards on any defender in the game. When do you ever see a player open that much. I know allot has to do with Madden being a poorly made game but with 90 threshold it limits that 5yd gap to like 1yd.

Is there a reason Flaco has now went away from higher threshold? Also noticed in all pro he did a 180 with reaction time at like 5 to now 100 and coverage from 90 to default 50.
IdleRace4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:48 AM   #7763
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Just wanted to add I find slow speed and 90 threshold to be perfect for sim game play. The slower game speed also help simulation stats since it slows the game down.

I am going to have to try all madden sliders Flako uses with 90 threshold and slow game speed. Might be my only chance to get a CFM going.

been playing to much Mut which is bad for CFm and mut teaches you how to break the game.
IdleRace4 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 07:16 AM   #7764
Rookie
 
Joshua_85's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace4
Just wanted to add I find slow speed and 90 threshold to be perfect for sim game play. The slower game speed also help simulation stats since it slows the game down.

I am going to have to try all madden sliders Flako uses with 90 threshold and slow game speed. Might be my only chance to get a CFM going.

been playing to much Mut which is bad for CFm and mut teaches you how to break the game.

only bad thing about slow speed is the cpu qb gets stupid.
Joshua_85 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:36 AM   #7765
Rookie
 
Charvalos's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Europe
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Ok, after trying everything, All-Madden is definitely unplayable. Blocked FG, INT out of no where, WR catching everything, CPU don't fumble the ball but you, almost every time you're hit, it's a fumble, etc. I'm done with All-Madden difficulty this year.

QB Acc. is good, even on All-Madden but that's all. The rest isn't realistic at all.

I'll stick on All-Pro with sliders at defaults, except QB Acc.
Charvalos is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 12:46 PM   #7766
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
Ok, after trying everything, All-Madden is definitely unplayable. Blocked FG, INT out of no where, WR catching everything, CPU don't fumble the ball but you, almost every time you're hit, it's a fumble, etc. I'm done with All-Madden difficulty this year.



QB Acc. is good, even on All-Madden but that's all. The rest isn't realistic at all.



I'll stick on All-Pro with sliders at defaults, except QB Acc.


I don't see anything like that at all I have been having great games on all madden


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:02 PM   #7767
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Seeing pretty good games by mixing the All madden slider sets, But I might have to raise the speed threshold because seeing really high passing numbers. The run game is perfect but passing if you have anyone with speed they can get wide open.
jwilliamsthe24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 11:35 PM   #7768
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
Seeing pretty good games by mixing the All madden slider sets, But I might have to raise the speed threshold because seeing really high passing numbers. The run game is perfect but passing if you have anyone with speed they can get wide open.
90-95 is what I've ran the past couple years for speed parity but I've recommended at default 50 to get a complete balance. 90-95 is nice, very nice. Makes the game "A Game of Inches". Big plays are harder to come by. Passing game will be tighter but running game may be very tough, Try it out.
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 02-28-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Fixed Typos
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:12 AM.

Top -