Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 03-02-2017, 01:25 AM   #7793
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Boy, you guys aren't lying, this set is tough. Yards are hard to come by. I really have to pick my plays wisely. The other thing I'm loving is the fact that I'm seeing penalties and getting decent kick and punt returns. Speed parity @ 90 with slow speed is great! Most realistic moves I've seen.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:28 AM   #7794
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by audbal
Boy, you guys aren't lying, this set is tough. Yards are hard to come by. I really have to pick my plays wisely. The other thing I'm loving is the fact that I'm seeing penalties and getting decent kick and punt returns. Speed parity @ 90 with slow speed is great! Most realistic moves I've seen.
Awesome. It's tough, pretty realistic stats I'm seeing. You'll get a game here and there that gets outta hand but for the most part all the games are pretty tough.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:13 AM   #7795
Rookie

They must have tinkered with the speed. Ootb slow with 90 parity seemed slugish, with the new patch it seems perfect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2017, 04:08 AM   #7796
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I have a question for anyone who can help me out, March is typically when I really get into NBA 2K and I was curious of simulation / realistic slider set, anyone have recommendations of a slider set I should check out, either on Operation Sports or on Xbox One 2k Share for 2k17.
I'm a football guy, that's why I create sets for madden but as far as NBA I'm not the most knowledgeable of what's Realistic Basketball so I don't mess with sliders on basketball games.
Check out Eggies stuff on OS
Old 03-02-2017, 07:18 AM   #7797
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Awesome. It's tough, pretty realistic stats I'm seeing. You'll get a game here and there that gets outta hand but for the most part all the games are pretty tough.

But doesn't slow speed make the cpu qb dumb? That's the issue I was having when I started out a while back with slow speed and high parity like you use now.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #7798
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creece
Check out Eggies stuff on OS
Thank you for the recommendation.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:35 PM   #7799
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
But doesn't slow speed make the cpu qb dumb? That's the issue I was having when I started out a while back with slow speed and high parity like you use now.
Not really an issue while using it on All-Madden. I could possibly agree if you use it with any other difficulty other than All-Madden. The AI system seems to be good enough on All-Madden to use Slow game speed.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:48 PM   #7800
Rookie

Tressler23's Arena

Quote:
Well said. I enjoy it also. I haven't been a fan of All Madden over the years but I found something that works for it. It plays nice. Glad you also like it.
I don't know about this year but last year on 2k16 I used everything from simworld here on OS and the games were amazing man always tough no matter who you play. Role players actually play to their strengths and they do a great job with their draft classes with actually having gems that play better than their ratings.

I would definitely recommend trying it out especially if you don't mind using fictional rosters you don't have to but I liked them more then the rerated nba teams.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »