Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 976 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-02-2017, 01:54 PM   #7801
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tressler23
I don't know about this year but last year on 2k16 I used everything from simworld here on OS and the games were amazing man always tough no matter who you play. Role players actually play to their strengths and they do a great job with their draft classes with actually having gems that play better than their ratings.

I would definitely recommend trying it out especially if you don't mind using fictional rosters you don't have to but I liked them more then the rerated nba teams.
Are you speaking about NBA 2k? Got a little confused to the comment you chose to reply to lol
Old 03-02-2017, 01:57 PM   #7802
Rookie

Tressler23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Are you speaking about NBA 2k? Got a little confused to the comment you chose to reply to lol
Yeah my bad must of clicked reply on the wrong one lol.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #7803
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah my bad must of clicked reply on the wrong one lol.
Lol it's cool. Thanks I'm gonna check it out now. I'm excited to try out Nerlens Noel (Mavs fan).
Old 03-02-2017, 02:13 PM   #7804
Rookie

Tressler23's Arena

Quote:
Lol it's cool. Thanks I'm gonna check it out now. I'm excited to try out Nerlens Noel (Mavs fan).
All their stuff is meant to work with each other though so in order for their sliders to really work you have to use their rosters but you don't have to use the fictional roster.

Only negative side is they don't really update the actual rosters after they do their rerating as its just to much work so when you start its going to be opening day rosters but all the players stats and tendencies are edited so they play true to themselves just have to make some trades and move some people.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:26 PM   #7805
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
All their stuff is meant to work with each other though so in order for their sliders to really work you have to use their rosters but you don't have to use the fictional roster.

Only negative side is they don't really update the actual rosters after they do their rerating as its just to much work so when you start its going to be opening day rosters but all the players stats and tendencies are edited so they play true to themselves just have to make some trades and move some people.
Greatly appreciate you helping me out. Like I said, I'm not the most knowledgeable with NBA, I watch it and follow it but nowhere as much as football, so I wouldn't be able to create slider sets for 2k lol
Old 03-02-2017, 06:04 PM   #7806
Rookie

Did you ever play this set with ootb?
Old 03-02-2017, 06:23 PM   #7807
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Not really an issue while using it on All-Madden. I could possibly agree if you use it with any other difficulty other than All-Madden. The AI system seems to be good enough on All-Madden to use Slow game speed.
So you don't agree with your assessment anymore?

Quote:
My opinion on game speed is that you have to realize, Slow plays great for animations and overall feel but it also slows down the overall speed, we are smarter than the CPU so it's easier for us to react and change field quicker, make faster reactions. We're at more of an advantage, I like to call it a "God View" because we have more control of what's going on and more time to react and notice what's happening. When you use normal speed it's more balanced, the cpu reacts a little quicker and can match us for reaction time. Things happen a little quicker. When you use fast speed it feels as if the cpu has a little more advantage because they're reacting way quicker than the human eye unless you're totally focused but it'll have you at the edge of your seat. I'm not one who's complained about competition. I care more about how fluid the game feels. I care more about realistic animations and player movement. Stats also matter to me but I feel if you can get the movement correct and have a realistic play style (not playing cheap : making a million hot routes, moving players to fill in gaps, using money plays over and over and other cheap things), the game will feel better and be more satisfying. You also need to take notice what team you're using and who you're playing, you can't expect every game to be competitive, not every game is competitive in real life. You have the cream of the crop and bottom feeder teams. You can't also expect Realism when you jack up the cpu sliders to make a bad running team a good running team, etc..

Well that's my opinion and I've been having a good time playing this year. Hope everyone finds what they're looking for but we're already mid point of the NFL season. An other half year and we'll have Madden 18, it's time to settle down and enjoy the game, accept some bs here and there, it's madden, the game is no where near perfect regardless the sliders you use. Learn to pick your battles with sliders and settings, you're going to find something that'll give you competitive games but also give you some warping or vice versa. Learn to ignore some things and accept it. You give a little and take a little. You may get something that pleases you as well as something that annoys you, that's madden Lol
Old 03-02-2017, 06:34 PM   #7808
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

First game w these sliders, and 5 INTs, 4 of which the magic-go-right-to-the-defender variety.

And every handoff is for no gain.

I guess I'll keep trying to play through it.

Also seeing way too many broken tackles, and punts and kickoffs being overpowered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »