Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2017, 01:03 AM   #7825
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Another potential correlation I see is whether you choose coach pick plays or manually choose your plays. I find the latter seem to be more successful running wise, but it's hard to be sure. Is this common knowledge for Madden?
I use both coach suggestions and strategy and choose the best play that fits the situation. Mostly strategy for offense and suggestions for defense. I feel those have the better plays for each, but I think thats because I have a defensive minded coach? I'm not sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2017, 01:25 AM   #7826
Rookie

Penalties are so glitchy lol. Im getting ready to just turn a few of them off completely. ive had games where CPU gets like 7 or 8 false starts right in a row smh. ive tried lowering certain ones and either you see way too many or none at all, finding a balance seems tough.
Old 03-05-2017, 06:58 AM   #7827
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
Penalties are so glitchy lol. Im getting ready to just turn a few of them off completely. ive had games where CPU gets like 7 or 8 false starts right in a row smh. ive tried lowering certain ones and either you see way too many or none at all, finding a balance seems tough.
The false start issue is a known glitch. Unfortunately the geniuses that work at EA cannot figure out a remedy for this. Clearly it's some deep coding issue, that no patch can fix. Honestly though, the game is playing great after the 1.10 update - maybe as good as it played when it was released back in August. I turned off updates going forward, even if they do figure it out. I'm done messing with this game.

At least they fixed the CPU punt glitch. One way to remedy the false start glitch is to enchroach the CPU o-line after the second consecutive false start.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:21 PM   #7828
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
The false start issue is a known glitch. Unfortunately the geniuses that work at EA cannot figure out a remedy for this. Clearly it's some deep coding issue, that no patch can fix. Honestly though, the game is playing great after the 1.10 update - maybe as good as it played when it was released back in August. I turned off updates going forward, even if they do figure it out. I'm done messing with this game.

At least they fixed the CPU punt glitch. One way to remedy the false start glitch is to enchroach the CPU o-line after the second consecutive false start.

I've got it down to 16 and it does pretty good. I really would like to know how much it would cost to tag Short a 2nd time at the end of my current season though.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:06 PM   #7829
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
I've got it down to 16 and it does pretty good. I really would like to know how much it would cost to tag Short a 2nd time at the end of my current season though.
In the real NFL, a second consecutive tag for the same player is 120% of the current tag. Current tag is the average of the top 5 salaries at the designated position. I think a third straight tag is something absurd like 150%.

I'm not sure if Madden is smart enough, or if it has that formula built in. Regardless, I would suggest to not ever tag a player for a second consecutive season, especially if madden follows the actual NFL/ NFLPA franchise tag guidelines. See Kirk Cousins. He currently owns the Redskins.
Old 03-05-2017, 10:36 PM   #7830
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
In the real NFL, a second consecutive tag for the same player is 120% of the current tag. Current tag is the average of the top 5 salaries at the designated position. I think a third straight tag is something absurd like 150%.

I'm not sure if Madden is smart enough, or if it has that formula built in. Regardless, I would suggest to not ever tag a player for a second consecutive season, especially if madden follows the actual NFL/ NFLPA franchise tag guidelines. See Kirk Cousins. He currently owns the Redskins.
The 1st tag was 12.7 so I guess that would make the 2nd at around 15.24 mill. Um hell to the no. His *** is gonna get traded lol. He's asking for too much for his next contract.
Old 03-06-2017, 07:33 AM   #7831
Rookie

Madden NFL is one of the most frustrating game I've played. I am trying All-Pro Trudgen's Simulation sliders and I am 50% happy. I am playing Colts and Gore can't even run more than 4-5 yards. But CPU runs what he wants. Pass protections is good but CPU qb is too accurate I think. On All Madden sliders qb is way better but general all madden is to difficult for me. So I think that Madden NFL is not a game for me. I can't stand these frustrating moments. Of course always happen to you not to CPU.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2017, 07:47 AM   #7832
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristof46
Madden NFL is one of the most frustrating game I've played. I am trying All-Pro Trudgen's Simulation sliders and I am 50% happy. I am playing Colts and Gore can't even run more than 4-5 yards. But CPU runs what he wants. Pass protections is good but CPU qb is too accurate I think. On All Madden sliders qb is way better but general all madden is to difficult for me. So I think that Madden NFL is not a game for me. I can't stand these frustrating moments. Of course always happen to you not to CPU.
If you're getting 4-5 yards a run, that's great. Even in NFL standards.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »