Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 980 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-06-2017, 08:36 AM   #7833
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Yep, 4-5 ypc = a 1st down in 3 in 3 carries = awesome.

I'm having a problem getting sacks still. The pressure is there, but the QB chucks it out of bounds every time. It's frustration. What keeps them from chuck it out of bounds so often and just taking the sack?
Old 03-06-2017, 09:27 AM   #7834
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
I find the run game is utterly random. 1st two games of the season I was about 5.4 YPC, and the next 6 I'm lucky to be 2 YPC.

It just seems on every run play at least one DL will break their block instantly. And it doesn't matter which one, they just swarm to the carrier regardless of the side being run to. But some games don't "load" like this - they start like a normal game where the DL is mostly not causing havok every single play and you can actually get a few consistent good runs. It just doesn't seem to make a any sense which games these are.
Using 'sprint/turbo' will basically allow the defensive linemen to almost automatically disengage from their blocks.

The problem with that is if you're trying to hit a hole, or just beat a guy to the edge whose bearing down, suddenly the hole closes and everyone gets off their blocks to come at you.

That isn't a slider thing, it's a game thing. Which is pretty dumb imo.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:15 AM   #7835
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
If you're getting 4-5 yards a run, that's great. Even in NFL standards.
I told that wrong way. I've never run more than 4-5 yards. Even once. Sometimes I gain 3 yards sometimes lose 3. Also I am still wondering about pass reaction. 100 is the best pass reaction or 0? I've never figured it out how it works. I tried it on practice but to be honest I can't see a difference.
And one more thing about penalties. Too much holding on offense. On defense I had it maybe one. On offense can be 3 times in a row.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #7836
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristof46
I told that wrong way. I've never run more than 4-5 yards. Even once. Sometimes I gain 3 yards sometimes lose 3. Also I am still wondering about pass reaction. 100 is the best pass reaction or 0? I've never figured it out how it works. I tried it on practice but to be honest I can't see a difference.
And one more thing about penalties. Too much holding on offense. On defense I had it maybe one. On offense can be 3 times in a row.
Look at my set if you're playing All-Madden
Old 03-06-2017, 12:38 PM   #7837
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Using 'sprint/turbo' will basically allow the defensive linemen to almost automatically disengage from their blocks.

The problem with that is if you're trying to hit a hole, or just beat a guy to the edge whose bearing down, suddenly the hole closes and everyone gets off their blocks to come at you.

That isn't a slider thing, it's a game thing. Which is pretty dumb imo.
yeah one of my big gripes about Madden. How do players in real life even know when you're about to turn on the jets anyway?
Old 03-06-2017, 03:22 PM   #7838
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
yeah one of my big gripes about Madden. How do players in real life even know when you're about to turn on the jets anyway?
Even then, why would that cause blockers to stop blocking or defenders to shed blocks faster?

Any idea how to get the computer to not throw the ball away as much and take a damn sack?
Old 03-06-2017, 04:17 PM   #7839
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
Any idea how to get the computer to not throw the ball away as much and take a damn sack?
I don't think so. CPU QB has been an issue since day one and I'm really hoping they fix it for Madden 18.

Now that accuray is pretty good, they really need to focus on the intelligence. Actually, the QB CPU don't try to win. They just throw away or take a sack if nobody is open, even if they're losing by less than 10 pts..
Old 03-06-2017, 04:40 PM   #7840
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
I don't think so. CPU QB has been an issue since day one and I'm really hoping they fix it for Madden 18.

Now that accuray is pretty good, they really need to focus on the intelligence. Actually, the QB CPU don't try to win. They just throw away or take a sack if nobody is open, even if they're losing by less than 10 pts..
There definitely needs to be some difference between QBs in that area. Certain QBs will sling it into coverage when pressured. Others will throw it away if possible. Others will not even noticed the pressure and go down. Still others will just swallow the ball, cover it, and take the sack if there is no play to be made.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »