Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 985 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-09-2017, 04:42 PM   #7873
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilliamsthe24
this isnt really slider related. But what was the reason decided to use slower game speed for online?
If You're asking about why EA decided to, it was To help with the Run After Catch animations.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:51 PM   #7874
Rookie

ohh ok, I played my first ranked match in a long time and was wondering why it seemed so slow lol. I think im going to use slow game speed after I finish this coming season in my franchise. the game play seems smoother like that, the only problem is it seems like faster players dont stand out. Maybe I just need to get use to it
Old 03-09-2017, 04:58 PM   #7875
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
ohh ok, I played my first ranked match in a long time and was wondering why it seemed so slow lol. I think im going to use slow game speed after I finish this coming season in my franchise. the game play seems smoother like that, the only problem is it seems like faster players dont stand out. Maybe I just need to get use to it
Yeah I watched the video where they went over the last patch and they didn't realize that they had the game playing at a different speed. They were trying to figure out the RAC drop issue and couldn't figure it out until they realized they had the game speed set wrong, so they lowered it a little bit to fix the issue. I like slow speed more on All-Madden personally. I've said before, I don't feel like the AI on all pro is smart enough to handle slow speed.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:21 PM   #7876
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
How have your sliders been playing? thinking about trying something different after my current season.
Freaking great
Old 03-09-2017, 05:24 PM   #7877
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
JJ Watt for Tony Romo needs to happen, fingers crossed for me guys. I really want this lol help your boy Flazko out and help me pray for it. Lol
Well Romo was released so they can't trade him now, but yeah looks more likely like the Texans now
Old 03-09-2017, 05:24 PM   #7878
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Well Romo was released so they can't trade him now, but yeah looks more likely like the Texans now
He wasn't released lol what you talking about? Jerry had a change of heart I guess because he is trying to trade him.

Last edited by Flazko; 03-09-2017 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:11 PM   #7879
All Star

Flazko's Arena

How's everything going with everyone? I'm free to answer questions or try helping people as best I can with any issues.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:16 PM   #7880
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
He wasn't released lol what you talking about? Jerry had a change of heart I guess because he is trying to trade him.
If anybody trades for him for more than a 4th, they are stupid since the Boys just recently said they were going to release him. They should've kept their mouth shut.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »