Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 99 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2016, 05:43 PM   #785
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

You changed both user and cpu reaction time from 8 to 100?? Why is that?
ImJuztSaiyan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 05:46 PM   #786
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I'm 0-3 in my bears chise.

Have CPU ACC at 70.

I lost to the eagles 30-0 lol.
Damn haha. Better make some adjustments or you're looking at a wild card spot
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:22 PM   #787
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Damn haha. Better make some adjustments or you're looking at a wild card spot
Haha yea man. Cutler is back week four.

Really liked the new feature where cutler was ready, but high risk for another injury so I sat him.

Your sliders are pretty tough/realistic. Hard to win with the bears
saywatt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 06:23 PM   #788
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Haha yea man. Cutler is back week four.

Really liked the new feature where cutler was ready, but high risk for another injury so I sat him.

Your sliders are pretty tough/realistic. Hard to win with the bears
Thank you. Glad you like them
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:26 PM   #789
Rookie
 
WhoDat45's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

What's up Flazko first time playing with your set now n they good but only two problems the shakes too many easy kicks and playing against the Cowboys the pass to run ratio to high what do u think I can change to fix it but other wise great set
WhoDat45 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:02 PM   #790
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDat45
What's up Flazko first time playing with your set now n they good but only two problems the shakes too many easy kicks and playing against the Cowboys the pass to run ratio to high what do u think I can change to fix it but other wise great set
Sorry man I didn't understand what you said lol otherwise I'd help
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:29 PM   #791
Banned
 
BucksInSix's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try at least two games. And play the full games, the game has a way of playing out. You can't expect the qb's to be throwing 60% right off the bat or anything like that. The cpu might start off hot and get cold or vice versa.
Very impressive. I coupled these sliders with Sabo's PBs... first played the Colts, then the Broncos. Luck was 23 of 31 for 311 and 3 TDs. Should have had a int but Kyle Fuller clanked it. Lost that one 21-16. Lost to the Broncos 24-10 and Sanchez was 18 of 27 for 202 yards with a TD and a Int. With the custom PBs they really pounded the rock. QBs did not scramble once was the only thing that worried me. They threw the ball away but a few times they just sat in the center of the pocket until I got pressure and forced a throw. Also the CPU running game lacks real threat both games they were under 3.5 ypc. Very solid slider set tho!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
BucksInSix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:31 PM   #792
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucksInSix
Very impressive. I coupled these sliders with Sabo's PBs... first played the Colts, then the Broncos. Luck was 23 of 31 for 311 and 3 TDs. Should have had a int but Kyle Fuller clanked it. Lost that one 21-16. Lost to the Broncos 24-10 and Sanchez was 18 of 27 for 202 yards with a TD and a Int. With the custom PBs they really pounded the rock. QBs did not scramble once was the only thing that worried me. They threw the ball away but a few times they just sat in the center of the pocket until I got pressure and forced a throw. Also the CPU running game lacks real threat both games they were under 3.5 ypc. Very solid slider set tho!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Try cpu run blocking at 90 and as for scrambling qbs there's nothing that can fix that but editing the player's traits but it's not worth it
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.

Top -