Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 990 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-11-2017, 10:03 PM   #7913
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

So I finally posted my own thread, and it's 100% dedicated to Flazko. Without him, it wouldn't be possible. Let's get Flaz to 1000 pages!

I'm not looking to draw anyone away from this thread. Honestly, this is where it's at. But if you're still soul, aka slider searching, check it out.

Time to get rollin with our CFM's fellas!
Old 03-12-2017, 04:50 PM   #7914
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

I'm sitting here adjusting sliders to what I thought was perfect for me, but I'm afraid I'm stuck in a game that the cpu has already decided I'm going to lose no matter what. I don't mind losing, but I do mind nuking everything and anything I can possibly do just so the cpu can win.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:06 PM   #7915
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Yeah I'm definitely in one of those games right now. My QB accuracy has gone to crap even though I uped it 1 to match the cpu. I even have taken my thumb off the left joystick to try to hit a reciever open in a slant route and the pass is way off target. And the 70 rated CBs are all over my upper 80 WRs on every single play. Never getting beat. My 80's rated line is getting beat by 70 rated d line all game. Their defense seems to know any play I run. Luke Kuechly keeps getting trucked by a 77 rated RB. Oh and the team I'm playing is winless.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 03-12-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #7916
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Yeah I'm definitely in one of those games right now. My QB accuracy has gone to crap even though I uped it 1 to match the cpu. I even have taken my thumb off the left joystick to try to hit a reciever open in a slant route and the pass is way off target. And the 70 rated CBs are all over my upper 80 WRs on every single play. Never getting beat. My 80's rated line is getting beat by 70 rated d line all game. Their defense seems to know any play I run. Luke Kuechly keeps getting trucked by a 77 rated RB. Oh and the team I'm playing is winless.
Which of Flazko's sets do you use, or which one is what you're using closest to?
Old 03-12-2017, 06:33 PM   #7917
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Which of Flazko's sets do you use, or which one is what you're using closest to?
I'm using my set on page 978. However this game has made me tweak a few places so that you can at least have a shot when you encounter a game like I am right now. So far I'm in the lead at half time. I'll share my info after the game if I'm satisfied. It's been a struggle and I've replayed it many times. The actual game is still a struggle. It's only a few small tweaks, but I think I'm there now. I thought it was perfect before but apparently this game has shown me it wasn't.

Last edited by Joshua_85; 03-12-2017 at 06:36 PM.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:35 PM   #7918
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

I guess I'm just confused why you're posting about your set here. I don't care personally, but it's a bit confusing to sort through is all.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:36 PM   #7919
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I guess I'm just confused why you're posting about your set here. I don't care personally, but it's a bit confusing to sort through is all.
Well it started with Flazko's red set a while back and I took it from there.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #7920
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Done! Man that was a pain in the neck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »