Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 991 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-13-2017, 09:11 AM   #7921
Staff Writer

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I tried a game on the All Madden realism, and I wish the AI played offense like this all of the time, but find the All Pro defense for the AI to be far more realistic as already one game in on All Madden and it's 5 magical INTs for them and 2 fumbles by my QB. Every drive is basically an inevitable turnover after having just 1 INT thrown in the first four games.

Any suggestions?
Old 03-13-2017, 12:48 PM   #7922
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0

lower reaction time and up the fumble slider and/or lower the tackle slider. 44 tackle and 58 fumble is what I use. I'm pretty good at passing and i hate the automatic win for the WR in man press coverage, so i have reaction at 100. You can keep lowering it from there if you want.
Old 03-14-2017, 04:34 PM   #7923
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Hey bro been little while.. at qb acc 10 do you see some missed throws from time to time? i had it on 5 but it was a bit too much missing open guys for liking lol
Old 03-14-2017, 06:16 PM   #7924
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

8 has a good balance.
Old 03-14-2017, 09:22 PM   #7925
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Hey bro been little while.. at qb acc 10 do you see some missed throws from time to time? i had it on 5 but it was a bit too much missing open guys for liking lol
7 or 8 on All-Madden was the sweet spot. I like it at 10, feels better for my preference.
Old 03-16-2017, 03:25 PM   #7926
Rookie

My season just ended and Im really considering going to 90 speed parity to tighten up the pass defense a little bit, thats about the only thing I can think that would make things perfect for me right now. but with it at 90 do you still see some seperation with faster players or is pretty much everyone the same speed? the only thing im worried about is lineman chasing down 90+ speed players too easy. Im going to keep the game speed on normal too. Can anyone give me an idea on what higher speed parity is like, thanks!
Old 03-16-2017, 08:28 PM   #7927
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
It's how fast the defender reacts to a pass thrown his way. Also how fast the defender catches up to the WR after getting beat. So if the defender is beat and you throw the ball, a higher Pass reaction means the defender will close the gap quicker after the ball is thrown.
Oh. That makes so much sense. Thats why my 6'5 | 230 lb | WR, 92 speed, 99 release, is a beast. I have pass reaction at 12 but Speed Threshold at 90. He averages 25 Yards per Reception.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2017, 08:43 PM   #7928
Pro

OVR: 1

I'm over this game man, I'm 0-5 now leading then in the 4th qtr the CPU just plays lights out and can't be stopped

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »