Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 993 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-18-2017, 10:34 PM   #7937
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
Are you using a bullet pass? If so try double tapping the button for the touch pass. For me it happens less if I use a touch pass, seems like if you use the bullet pass on slants or other shorter/checkdown passes the QB pulls a Kaepernick and guns it twenty yards down the field.
Yeah I am, but with quick slant routes, that's how the ball is supposed to be thrown and the game didn't used to be that way before.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:44 PM   #7938
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
Yeah I am, but with quick slant routes, that's how the ball is supposed to be thrown and the game didn't used to be that way before.
Yeah, it is supposed to be a hard throw, fairly crappy that it happens like that. It always happened a couple times per game for me the entire cycle, if I was using sliders with accuracy below like 20. Idk man, Madden isn't perfect, I just roll with the punches and try to remember to double tap on certain passes. Ball usually still gets there with enough time to get some extra yards, if it doesn't I probably shouldn't have thrown that pass anyway.

Currently listening to: Linkin Park ( R.I.P. Chester Bennington)
Old 03-19-2017, 09:31 PM   #7939
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

lol I traded Short and a mid 6th rounder to NE for a 1st round pick of the current year hahaha
Old 03-21-2017, 07:34 AM   #7940
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

ima miss everyone when the new game comes out. I'm not sure I'll buy another Madden till next year. I see the most improvements every other year.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:01 PM   #7941
49ers

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua_85
ima miss everyone when the new game comes out. I'm not sure I'll buy another Madden till next year. I see the most improvements every other year.
That's intentional... new feature focus cycle, polish/expand existing feature cycle. It's not a strict rule, but it's vaguely acknowledged.

Ugh, its March. 80 hour weeks on the Madden team right now.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-21-2017, 09:03 PM   #7942
Rookie

Im curious, other than the All-pro true sim slider set that has all the values the same for both user and cpu, all the other sets have different values as does everybody else's sets. It seems like team ratings would play out truer if values were the same. What is the reasoning behind the different values?
Old 03-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #7943
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by audbal
Im curious, other than the All-pro true sim slider set that has all the values the same for both user and cpu, all the other sets have different values as does everybody else's sets. It seems like team ratings would play out truer if values were the same. What is the reasoning behind the different values?
Values are different for All-Madden sets because the AI receives a huge boost, so giving the user a little higher sliders than the cpu should help balance the boost. As for All-Pro, some people want a tougher challenge without having to use All-Madden, so I will give the cpu higher slider values to give them a little boost. The AI system on All-Pro compared to All-Madden is like night and day. The AI is insanely boosted on All-Madden. All-Madden is made to be hard for the sake of being hard, it even states in the hub that it's made to be nearly impossible. All-Pro as a whole plays much more true to player ratings.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:19 PM   #7944
Rookie

Thank you for your answer, much appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »