Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders - Page 102 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2016, 02:10 PM   #809
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Doom
Hey Armor, loving your hard work man. Quick question, would you say the game is a little 'harder' with the CPU using the generic playbooks?

Now that the rosters are out, I'm thinking about starting my CFM with your set.

Thx
I would say far better balanced. Red Zone play calling and 3rd down playcalling by the CPU was a huge Achilles heal I had noticed too many times. This helps that aspect a lot. Also something beautiful that I saw was on a 3rd and 6 the CPU ran a perfectly executed draw play to gash me for 9 yards and a first down.

I was like.....damn great call!!!

The variety of the plays is far better than the team specific play books. And that is simply due to every play being rated the same low star rating. On the team specific play books they will tend to use the same 12-15 high star rated plays over and over and over.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 02:37 PM   #810
Pro
 
GrayDawg's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I would say far better balanced. Red Zone play calling and 3rd down playcalling by the CPU was a huge Achilles heal I had noticed too many times. This helps that aspect a lot. Also something beautiful that I saw was on a 3rd and 6 the CPU ran a perfectly executed draw play to gash me for 9 yards and a first down.

I was like.....damn great call!!!

The variety of the plays is far better than the team specific play books. And that is simply due to every play being rated the same low star rating. On the team specific play books they will tend to use the same 12-15 high star rated plays over and over and over.
Hmm...have you tried editing a playbook and low staring most of the plays and doing the player work around? Might be worth trying out.
GrayDawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:29 PM   #811
All Star
 
Manning2Harrison's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Used to be able to set up 32 users before starting a franchise. Now it looks like I have start a franchise and then add users, which means I'll have to reverse some trades.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Manning2Harrison is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:35 PM   #812
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
Used to be able to set up 32 users before starting a franchise. Now it looks like I have start a franchise and then add users, which means I'll have to reverse some trades.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
If you choose to start in the pre season you should be fine. So choose starting point pre season.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:37 PM   #813
All Star
 
Manning2Harrison's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
If you choose to start in the pre season you should be fine. So choose starting point pre season.
I chose preseason and the transaction log already has some trades in it.
Manning2Harrison is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:39 PM   #814
All Star
 
Manning2Harrison's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Knoxville, TN
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

But as to adding users, it can only be done after starting a chise as far as I can tell.
Manning2Harrison is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:44 PM   #815
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2004
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Do you set the XP sliders for the CPU too?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jbmagic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:44 PM   #816
Hall Of Fame
 
Armor and Sword's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Parkland, Florida
Posts: 11,942
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Armor & Swords Madden 17 Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manning2Harrison
But as to adding users, it can only be done after starting a chise as far as I can tell.
Correct. And yes you will have to reverse any trades you don't like.
__________________
Now Playing:
MLB The Show 18:
2017 Yankees YR2 (7-8)
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3



Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Armor and Sword is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:16 PM.

Top -